Xbox suivit des activités [Translation-Xbox followed activities]

Discus and support Xbox suivit des activités [Translation-Xbox followed activities] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, L'application Xbox installée sur mon PC Windows 10 publie les jeux que j'ai et que j'utilise sans me demander mon avis. Comment arrêter ça?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pierre.2, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Pierre.2
    Pierre.2 Guest

Bonjour,

L'application Xbox installée sur mon PC Windows 10 publie les jeux que j'ai et que j'utilise sans me demander mon avis.

Comment arrêter ça?

Merci.

[Translation-Hello,

The Xbox application installed on my Windows 10 PC publishes the games I have and that I use without asking my opinion.

How to stop that?

Thank you.]

:)

Pierre.2, Oct 9, 2018
  2. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    Compte banni sans raison [Account banned for no reason]

The purpose of the questionnaire is to determine your knowledge of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. When you use Xbox Live, you are agreeing to follow those rules.

Translating to French using bing.com/translate:

Le but du questionnaire est de déterminer votre connaissance du code de conduite Xbox Live. Lorsque vous utilisez Xbox Live, vous acceptez de suivre ces règles.

RandyAU93, Oct 9, 2018
  3. fransmullers
    fransmullers Guest
    xbox live gold code geactiveerd op de pc en is niet terug te vinden op de xbox 360, hoe kan ik de code nu activeren op de xbox 360

(Mod Translation of Subject: Xbox Live Gold Code activated on the PC and cannot be found on the Xbox 360, how can I activate the code on the Xbox 360 now?)

?ik heb gisteren een xbox live gold code gekocht en zoals op de site stond direct geactiveerd via de pc maar vind hem niet terug op mijn xbox,360, heb ik iets fout gedaan of had ik hem via de xbox moeten activeren, ik heb de code nogmaals op de xbox
    proberen te activeren maar die zegt dan dat de code al is geactiveerd, wat kan ik doen om de code op de xbox te activeren want daar speel ik de games en niet op de pc. mvg. frans mullers

(Mod Translation)

I bought an Xbox Live Gold code yesterday and like on the site was activated directly via the PC but don't find it back on my Xbox, 360, I have done something wrong or I had to activate it via the Xbox, I have to activate the code again on the Xboxproberen
    but It says that the code is already activated, what can I do to activate the code on the Xbox because I play the games and not on the PC. Mvg. Francis Mahale

fransmullers, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Pierre,

I would suggest looking over your
    Xbox One online safety and privacy settings
    . You can manage your settings for the Xbox app on Xbox.com.

There are some features you may block.

I hope that information is helpful.

XBF Diego M, Oct 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: