Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

Discus and support Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OneMoreUserOnline, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was...

All downloads just sit in queue and will never start, it says it has a Microsoft store update but it either just sits on "updating" but will never start or gets to between 94-99% and just stops and will just go to "installation stopped"

When restarting it, its really slow, the Xbox logo screen takes like 1-2m to get past it and when I try to go to open an app, half the time they don't open at all.. if spam click to open it'll just thro an error msg saying something went wrong..

Before I was able to do the reset last night the settings app would not open, just sat on the icon screen and did nothing.

When I try and open the Microsoft store, if it does open by chance, its 50/50 it'll work, if it opens then I can browse but if I click on any game pass game to install, it does nothing at all but if I click to buy it, it'll open that, otherwise it just gives "could not load" error.

Sometimes the whole system freezes up while trying to navigate too.

Last time I used the Xbox was in January and was fine, and in last month it's gotten worse, started off just having issues with the downloads etc to all the issues I have now.

Games that are installed and don't require an update seem to start and play online.

Connection speeds etc on the Xbox are all good, so I don't understand what is going on ESP since it's been factory reset too.

:)

OneMoreUserOnline, Jun 18, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox app

3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

My download speed is suddenly very slow.

Nothing to do. We are being throttled by all servers right now. Best thing to do is try to download overnight, early morning. All servers are doing this. Hang in there and expect 5mb/s downloads from the servers. If you time out, then try again later.
    Try also using a different point to start and manage the download like your phone Gamepass app.
  4. yobrizo Win User

app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

the app works incredibly badly. slow, sometimes it doesn't open, it doesn't ciutend tasks by viewing articles of the store....
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Installations stopping

6. FreelanceRogue Win User

Blu-Ray app download issues

It's only the Blu-Ray app that doesn't download. Everything else is fine it's the app itself that is broken. Now it doesn't even try to download and slows down my whole internet.
Thema:

Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

1. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow - Similar Threads - suddenly doesn't download

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  4. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  5. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  6. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  7. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  8. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help: I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I...
  9. Hi my xbox all of a sudden doesn't want to load forza 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my xbox all of a sudden doesn't want to load forza 5.: Forza 5 all of sudden acts all buggy and audio is werid.I can't get into the game. Does anyone know what to do here? 4c1002b2-3e4a-4e5e-be5f-28c666b280d5
  10. Can't setup xbox, because my xbox doesn't xbox my internet all of the sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't setup xbox, because my xbox doesn't xbox my internet all of the sudden: So I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted it in the most basic area I could find. Basically, the other day a 459 MB update came with an error that was received by everyone who got the...