xbox stuck on preparing console screen

Discus and support xbox stuck on preparing console screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the76samurai, Jun 14, 2024.

1. the76samurai
    the76samurai Guest

my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard restart and power cycle it but nothing works when i power it back on it either goes to a blank screen or just doesnt connect to my tv then back to the preparing console one

:)

the76samurai, Jun 14, 2024
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Preparing console screen stuck

Hi KungFu,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying a
    soft factory reset
    . Sometimes updates come or applied, this is when you see this screen. If it was doing an update when you unplugged it, update most likely glitched.

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
      Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an
      EJECT
      button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the
      BIND button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    This is where you will select reset this Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Preparing console screen stuck

Hi , xbox one s got stuck on green screen so decided to do a reset by pulling out power cable , im now stuck on preparing console screen but dont have a loading bar , any help much appreciated .
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Console stuck on "Preparing Console" screen

Hey there packie nirom,

Sorry to hear about the console getting stuck on the Preparing Console phase. Give

this guide
    a shot and see if it helps.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Stuck on preparing console screen

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Depending on the issue that you're experiencing, if you see it as "no signal" you may need to try and use a different HDMI cable or a different TV.

If it's just a black screen you may need to try resetting the display by following the steps below:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.

2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.

4. In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
  6. WPAK Win User

Thema:

1. xbox stuck on preparing console screen - Similar Threads - stuck preparing console

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  4. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,: Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today, I went through all forums and steps but still the same. Now i have left with option to get OSU2 update first or OSU. Because i can...
  7. Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass: Trying to download Dragon Age Inquisition from EA Play. I've scoured the forums and reddit looking for solutions. Here is what I've tried so far: 1. Uninstall/reinstall all XBox and EA apps. 2....
  8. What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the...: I got this Xbox and the HDMI works but it does boot up I tried disconnecting it and letting it sit and the Xbox button and eject but it doesn’t work and I have connected to Ethernet...
  9. Halo series stuck at 7% preparing on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo series stuck at 7% preparing on Xbox app: Sorry for my bad English. I have been playing Halo: The master chief collection with my friend and I'm having a problem installing another game in the series. At first, we play ODST then we tried...
  10. Xbox app stuck on checking for updates and preparing 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on checking for updates and preparing 0%: I have tried every fix online including VPN and turning off ipv6 and nothing is working. This game will not download and I cannot launch other games. App was working fine before I attempted to...