Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...

Discus and support Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Stuck in loading screen and crashes after some time please help i have game pass 1173500c-451f-4ce9-abf9-9d84014bc92f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rahul Kumar Gupta1, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...

Stuck in loading screen and crashes after some time
    please help i have game pass

:)

Rahul Kumar Gupta1, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done repair reset uninstall windows update

Hello Rahul Kumar Gupta1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Rahul Kumar Gupta1 Win User

Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done repair reset uninstall windows update

I am using Xbox aplication in windows 11
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with your Xbox. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?
    - Is everything completely working before?
    -Are you getting any error message?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Power cycle your Xbox by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in and turning it on.

2. Clear the cache on your Xbox by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off, unplugging the power cord, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in and turning it on.

3. Check your internet connection and make sure it's stable. You can also try connecting your Xbox directly to your modem or router with an Ethernet cable.

4. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game that's causing the issue.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Thank you for your reply and thank you for clarifying.

If I may ask, what game are you trying to play and may I know the specs of your PC? I am asking because there is a huge possibility that the game you are trying to play is too heavy for your PC.

You may try these steps for your issue:

• Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

•Make sure your PC is not overheating by checking the temperature of your CPU and GPU. You can use software like Core Temp to monitor your CPU temperature and MSI Afterburner to monitor your GPU temperature.

•Close any background programs that may be using up system resources.

• Run a virus scan to make sure your PC is not infected with malware.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox turns on but shows no signal. Controller also just flashes like its being restarted

I have the same Problem whit my series x and my one x have done the same steps whit the factory reset and after a coupel minuts in this stuck loading screen its give me a screen eher its sayes ther is a Problem and the Option to restart or fix the Problem all 2 ways leading back to the loading screen whit the green screen thats loading non stop
Thema:

Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...

1. Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done... - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  4. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  5. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  6. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  7. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  8. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  9. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  10. stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app: I tried to clear the caches even reinstall the app. Still not working. As long as I log in my account, The app is frozen, but only the loading circle is still spinning. what do i do...