Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error

Discus and support Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; title says most of it, basically i powered on my xbox today and it showed me error e100 00000703 80910002 and i need help trying to boot it up, do i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lvka25, Nov 10, 2023.

1. /u/Lvka25
    /u/Lvka25 Guest

title says most of it, basically i powered on my xbox today and it showed me error e100 00000703 80910002 and i need help trying to boot it up, do i need to factory reset?

also i couldnt find the right flair

edit: os version 25398.2887.and64fre.xb_flt_2311zn.231106-1030

and i did factory reset with keep games and apps

submitted by /u/Lvka25
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lvka25, Nov 10, 2023
  2. andreasagathocleous Win User

My xbox one is stuck at apply update.Please help

The offline update stucks at 58%
  3. MsFickle Win User

Update error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007

Same issue!! Stuck in a loop. Cannot go online without update, can't update without going online.

Error message occurs at the "verifying update" stage - after download reaches 100%. This Xbox is less than 6 months old.

Resetting via power cycle did not work :(
  4. Rony Pain Win User

Xbox One X offline update fails

Hey, my xbox one x started show error 102 few months ago, it was the update problem , installed offline update, it started working again, but few apps like youtube and disney were showing "something went wrong" , then i got the startup error again, but
    after unpluging it for 10 minutes it started working again.. few days ago it went completely dead, research showed thats hard drive is gone, replaced it with the brand new one and upon installing the OS it restarted at 58% and again something went wrong error
    101. researched it someone says the blue ray is gone but mine works perfectly. upluged the network cable again restart on 58% showing error code 100 , 101. plz help. btw the hard drive i removed from xbox started working again with 3.0 enclosure.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

COD Modern Warfare

Can you elaborate a bit? Do you own the game physically or digitally? Is there an error message when you try to launch the game? Is it showing an update that's stuck at 100%?
  6. andreasagathocleous Win User

My xbox one is stuck at apply update.Please help

I try it several times.It stucks again at apply update at 58%
Thema:

1. Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error - Similar Threads - stuck 58% updating

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  4. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. Stuck in "Help us fight robot"

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in "Help us fight robot": I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot" I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight robot" and "following" and I don't know what's...
  7. xbox stuck on preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on preparing console screen: my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard restart and power cycle it but nothing works when i...
  8. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  9. Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on 640 x 480 resolution on xbox: I found that I actually had a dodgy hdmi cable and when I replaced it it worked perfectly. So if you've gone through all the different settings and the resolution is still terrible try and change...
  10. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...