Xbox stuck at 50% preparing console

Discus and support Xbox stuck at 50% preparing console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is stuck at preparing console and won’t go past 50%. How can I fix this 593b28d5-1d4d-4b7d-b2d3-48a6687a4b59 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikey zamora, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Mikey zamora
    Mikey zamora Guest

My Xbox is stuck at preparing console and won’t go past 50%. How can I fix this

:)

Mikey zamora, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Stuck on 50% preparing console

Hello IVI41,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Stuck on preparing console... 50%

This can be done by following these simple steps (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0:2:4):

Sign in to Xbox.com

Step 1: Scroll down and select Support at the bottom left under Xbox.
    Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click Contact Us.
    Step 3: Select Xbox One, then "View Other Options"
    Step 4: Select your problem
    Select - "Show contact options"
    Select - Request Support Call
    I hope this helps you
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Preparing console stuck at %50

Hello Owjz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What troubleshooting have you tried so we don't give you anything you already tried. If you haven't tried the

offline update
    , that would be your next troubleshooting. If that doesn't work your console may be in need of repair.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Nuck-Chorris Win User

Stuck on 50% preparing console

Have you done the full factory reset?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Stuck on preparing console... 50%

Check your network is up and running.

You should power cycle your network hardware and wait until it's fully functional before turning your console back on.

If you're using WiFi try a wired ethernet cable connection to your network hardware as you may be getting signal interference with WiFi.
Thema:

1. Xbox stuck at 50% preparing console - Similar Threads - stuck 50% preparing

2. Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%: Payday 3 aswell as cities skylines 3 downloads are stuck at 50%. Everytime, ive tries reinstalling multiple times already and even reinstalled windows two times. I noticed after buying the...
  3. My xbox one s is stuck on 50% and it keeps on freezing and not connecting to my tv...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s is stuck on 50% and it keeps on freezing and not connecting to my tv...: Anyone able to help me with my issue cause am about to give up with Xbox for good and I’ve cleaned it out and doing that did not help 352d63d4-19b8-4332-abad-d5b1007163dc
  4. Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%: So I factory restarted my Xbox one and it stays at 50% and is says for a few hours 2d9eb9c8-e29a-4b3b-a72b-2fe4752baa7f
  5. Xbox one s stuck at 50% During factory rest.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck at 50% During factory rest.: Hello, During the last system update in April 2023 my Xbox got stuck on the green startup screen. And it would not turn off by the power button. I unplugged it let it sit for 30 seconds plugged...
  6. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  7. Xbox One s stuck on 50% preparing xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s stuck on 50% preparing xbox: So i tried the suggested method and it didnt work and i tried going back to the menu where you Can reset and factory rest and it dosent allowe me to do so. What Can i shod a do....
  8. My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...: My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and full factory reset twice and the Xbox power off cycle thing, is someone able to help me with this...
  9. XBOX One factory reset is stuck at 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One factory reset is stuck at 50%: I had an issue with my controller earlier this week, so I attempted to re-sync it. After doing so, I restarted the console and it sat on the green screen (for hours), so, I performed the power...
  10. Xbox One S stuck on 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S stuck on 50%: Hi I am trying to restart and/or troubleshoot my xbox one s but i get stuck on 50% then it says: "Something went wrong" (System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000). Please help as I don't know what...