Xbox Streaming with black borders/edges

Discus and support Xbox Streaming with black borders/edges in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, so I'm facing a problem with Streaming from the xbox app, in some moments the streaming gets black edges, which disturbs me a bit, because I use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PeedriimCR77, Sep 8, 2018.

1. PeedriimCR77
    PeedriimCR77 Guest

Hi, so I'm facing a problem with Streaming from the xbox app, in some moments the streaming gets black edges, which disturbs me a bit, because I use streaming to record my videos (yt), does anyone know
    how to solve? Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language.

:)

PeedriimCR77, Sep 8, 2018
  2. supercheez1
    supercheez1 Guest
    Black borders on monitor when streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10

Whenever I stream my Xbox One to my PC it will display 2 black borders on the bottom of the screen and on the top. I can't seem to find fixes to this problem.

supercheez1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. RevJynxed
    RevJynxed Guest
    After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

If they added the new blocks to the outer edge of the current border of the map if wouldn't cause conflicts with generated terrain. Folks would just have to travel to the old edge of the world to discover new adventure.

RevJynxed, Sep 8, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

Hello try to do this:

Settings > Display & Sound > Video Output > Video Fidelity & Overscan > Overscan border: bottom right, uncheck the box next to Apps can add a border

JhonSnow777, Sep 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox streaming app is bordered