Xbox streaming, B button stop stream

Discus and support Xbox streaming, B button stop stream in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As per title really, anybody else having this problem? aa5e7dab-2bee-4d22-ba5d-3f5200d46c5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theroninhunter, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Xbox streaming, B button stop stream

As per title really, anybody else having this problem?

:)

theroninhunter, Sep 19, 2015
  2. B Button stops the Stream

For some reason now when I am streaming, the B button on gamepad will stop my stream almost like backing out of the stream actually.

Anybody else had this problem?

theroninhunter, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Pressing B button on Xbox One Controller causes Xbox App Game Streaming to Stop Streaming

Using the Xbox App on Windows 10 streaming the Xbox One when I press the B button the Stream instantly stops and goes back to Xbox One App. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Travis Peterson, Sep 19, 2015
  4. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Yea I have this when streaming to pc. As soon as you push B it cancels the stream on pc

APEXASSASSlN, Sep 20, 2015
  5. ToMaSoo7
    ToMaSoo7 Guest
    Same issue here, anyone have solution?

ToMaSoo7, Sep 20, 2015
  6. It is driving me crazy, very annoying and I can't figure out a fix. Microsoft, Xbox...anyone?

Travis Peterson, Sep 22, 2015
  7. i have the same problem guys, i tried to update controller firmware, the problem is still there, i use windows 10 Preview 10547, any help ?

Alessandrogeek, Sep 22, 2015
  8. Xbox streaming, B button stop stream

skiddyskd, I'm using the 10547 preview build also. Xbox App version 9.9.16003.0000. I'm also participating in the Xbox One Preview program. This issue is new and very annoying. Still no fix available.

Travis Peterson, Sep 23, 2015
  9. Microsoft updated the app Xbox (Beta) and now everything works fine Xbox streaming, B button stop stream :)

Alessandrogeek, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Alessandrogeek Win User

Microsoft updated the app Xbox (Beta) and now everything works fine :)
  11. Alessandrogeek Win User

i have the same problem guys, i tried to update controller firmware, the problem is still there, i use windows 10 Preview 10547, any help ?
  12. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Yea I have this when streaming to pc. As soon as you push B it cancels the stream on pc
  13. Travis Peterson Win User

skiddyskd, I'm using the 10547 preview build also. Xbox App version 9.9.16003.0000. I'm also participating in the Xbox One Preview program. This issue is new and very annoying. Still no fix available.
  14. Travis Peterson Win User

It is driving me crazy, very annoying and I can't figure out a fix. Microsoft, Xbox...anyone?
Thema:

1. Xbox streaming, B button stop stream - Similar Threads - streaming button stop

2. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  3. Theres no button to include your voice on another's stream while in party. (THIS IS FOR THE...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Theres no button to include your voice on another's stream while in party. (THIS IS FOR THE...: So I need to be clear as every time I search this topic up I get results showing fixes for people using PC's. This is a problem that is on the Xbox mobile app that can only be downloaded on phone...
  4. minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck: I am trying to find the minecraft launcher location so i can add a button on my elgato stream deck to open the application/launcher...please help ca15a33b-66bc-4b05-a4c9-ba93e2a014be
  5. How cool would an invite to stream button be?

in XboX Insiders
    How cool would an invite to stream button be?: Xbox has always been about social. We need an option to invite friends from the friend list to watch our mixer stream. It’s hard to get some people to come by and hangout in the stream, but it...
  6. Anyone know how I can keep my custom controller button map while using console stream from...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how I can keep my custom controller button map while using console stream from...: I use a xbox one s controller which has Bluetooth obviously and on it I put a custom button map. The issue is that map never ever carries over to the phone and it's really frustrating. Come to...
  7. Xbox app stream button not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stream button not showing up: Hello, i am asking for support because when i open the xbox app and try to stream my xbox, I can't see the stream or test streaming option, here's a screenshot https://imgur.com/9f2rJme...
  8. Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream: I received the Linux on 20th of November 2018 I have set it up to stream from my Xbox 1X I seem to have control on the SmartGlass it finds my Xbox and can connect to it and I can switch the Xbox...
  9. I got aproblem in my xbox app there is not a stream button to click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got aproblem in my xbox app there is not a stream button to click: I got a problem in my xbox app there is not a stream button to click so i cant mirror my xbox to my pc 0df99107-78fd-434b-a6cb-b6a80e3f7dd3
  10. B Button stops the Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    B Button stops the Stream: For some reason now when I am streaming, the B button on gamepad will stop my stream almost like backing out of the stream actually. Anybody else had this problem?...