Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio

Discus and support Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting to the point where I can start getting better equipment for my streams. I was curious as to the best way for me to be able to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BornSlyAsAFox, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio

Hello,
    I am getting to the point where I can start getting better equipment for my streams. I was curious as to the best way for me to be able to be able to hear audio coming from my PC and my Xbox through one headset with the ability to still chat outside of
    a party and able to mute myself in and out of party chat so that my stream can hear me but, people on the Xbox don't. I have been looking everywhere on the internet on how to do this but I dont think I am asking the right questions. The set up that I have
    come close to doing this at the moment is using a pair of LS50x headphones that can connect to both my PC and Xbox at the same time wirelessly but, the audio quality isnt great and from time to time they will turn off for no reason. Any help would be greatly
    appreciated!

:)

BornSlyAsAFox, Aug 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio