Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones

Discus and support Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue when streaming to my windows 10 app. When I start streaming I loose all chat I'm my headphones (wireless turtle Beach). I stream to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiamSoCal, Apr 30, 2016.

1. LiamSoCal
    LiamSoCal Guest

I'm having an issue when streaming to my windows 10 app. When I start streaming I loose all chat I'm my headphones (wireless turtle Beach). I stream to my PC when I want to be at my desk and live stream. Same room about 3 feet away.

Anyone have any input? What could be going on?

:)

LiamSoCal, Apr 30, 2016
  2. Scruffeone
    Scruffeone Guest
    XBOX One X streaming to Windows 10 works, but no audio

After installing a Dolby Atmos system and enabling bitstream audio to take advantage of the audio capabilities on xbox, when I stream to my Win10 computer, there is no audio. the stream is fins, just no sound.

Scruffeone, Apr 30, 2016
  3. patatjuno1
    patatjuno1 Guest
    Chat Settings while streaming xbox one to windows 10

I use the streaming feature on my Win10 computer every so often, I've never had to connect my controller to my computer and never had any issues using the chat (xbox one isnt too far from my computer).
    This recently (2 weeks ago or so) when I enabled streaming the chat feature wasnt working on my headset that's attached to the controller. It now was sending the chat audio to my win10 default audio output. Once I turned off the streaming chat resumed on my
    headset. Is there anyway to make chat input and output always come out from the controller / xbox rather than windows.

TLXbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones :DR - can the XBOX App stream only video so I can use my headset for audio and chat from my controller thats still wirelessly connected to my XBOX One

patatjuno1, Apr 30, 2016
  4. Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones

I believe that when you are streaming to PC, all chat also routes through the PC. If you have the 500X's, you'll need to plug them into your PC with the mobile cable and a splitter if you have separate mic and audio jacks on your PC. Unless you are using
    a controller wired to your PC (or with the windows 10 wireless adapter) in which case you should be able to connect the mobile cable into that controller, either through the 3.5mm jack if the controller has one or through the Stereo chat adapter.

Skeeter Quill, Apr 30, 2016
  5. LiamSoCal
    LiamSoCal Guest
    I have the wireless 420X's right now. Ill give my old X12's a shot to see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know if it works.

LiamSoCal, May 1, 2016
  6. LiamSoCal
    LiamSoCal Guest
    It didn't work. Thanks anyway! Anyone else?

LiamSoCal, Oct 31, 2018
  7. LiamSoCal Win User

It didn't work. Thanks anyway! Anyone else?
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

I believe that when you are streaming to PC, all chat also routes through the PC. If you have the 500X's, you'll need to plug them into your PC with the mobile cable and a splitter if you have separate mic and audio jacks on your PC. Unless you are using
    a controller wired to your PC (or with the windows 10 wireless adapter) in which case you should be able to connect the mobile cable into that controller, either through the 3.5mm jack if the controller has one or through the Stereo chat adapter.
  9. LiamSoCal Win User

I have the wireless 420X's right now. Ill give my old X12's a shot to see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know if it works.
  10. Freddy_twotimes Win User

Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic

Hi there,

When the audio headphones are plugged into the AV receiver, there is game sound, but I cant hear anyone in my party chat. I only see their gamertag show up in the chat overlay. They hear me thru the stream mic just fine. In Halo 5, setting audio to Speaker,
    or to Headphones doesnt change anything.

If I plug the headphones into the Turtle Beach stream mic, its onboard amplifier does a decent job driving the audio headphones, since the stream mic is powered via USB, but the amplifier is low quality by comparison to my AV receiver. I only got the stream
    mic so I could use my AV receiver to listen to my audio headphones in online gaming. I never expected or planned on using it to power the headphones.

Can I even can plug the Sennheiser game headphones into the AV receiver and the Mic into the controller now? If this stream mic is already connected to the XBOX via USB, and chat is only available when the headphones are connected into the stream mic and
    both run to the XBOX wired via USB, is it correct to assume that PC gaming headphones with a built in mic also cannot be split (the mic connected to the controller and chat sound coming through the AV receiver)? Im starting to think both the headphones and
    the mic must be connected to the controller together, communicating to the XBOX wirelessly, or ill just get game sound through the headphones and no chat like I am niw with this set up?
  11. CRYPTO ASSAULT Win User

Audio capture

I have ran into a simular situation and this was my fix. Use a seperate mic for your voice on the pc, and set the chat to headset and speakers in your xbox sound settings.. The one issue will be that you may hear dual sounds in your headphones, If this does
    occur it can be fixed by lowering the chat volume on your headphones, if you have that capability. I do this with a pair of Thrasher Ultimates and it works fine. The only problem is whe you want to chat when your not streaming, you will have to put your chat
    levels back to their original settings. Also make sure to ask your party friends if they mind being on your stream.

Happy Streaming
Thema:

1. Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones - Similar Threads - stream win10 chat

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  7. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  8. XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB: I am streaming my XBox One to my Windows 10 PC, with the controller connected via Micro-USB. When encountering an action in a game that prompts the controller to vibreate (Such as getting shot in...
  9. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  10. Unable to Stream to Win10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Stream to Win10 PC: Every time I try to stream my Xbox One console to my Win10 laptop through the Xbox App, I get an error saying that either the Xbox or the App is not up to date and that I need to update it to...