Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

Discus and support Xbox Store Wish List has been erased in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/superundeadpixel, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored

Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700)

Ring: Alpha Skip Ahead (One X)

PC and mobile web browsers tested: Edge, Firefox, Safari

Additional trouble shooting: Restarted consoles, cleared alternate MAC address, cleared BD persistent storage, cleared cache, removed and readded profile, cleared cookies and cache on PC and mobile browsers

submitted by /u/superundeadpixel
    [link] [comments]

/u/superundeadpixel, Mar 11, 2024
  2. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  3. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  4. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

5. Biggshow Win User

Xbox Wishlist

Wait? Xbox has a Wish list? Have I been living under a rock?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

Hello Lextor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you go to the store, at top right is your profile picture click that. Next to order history is 3 dots click that then select wish list.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

1. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased - Similar Threads - Store Wish List

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  4. Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]: Hallo, Ich hätte da eine Frage zu der Wunschliste. Ich kann einfach nicht finden, wo ich die Wunschliste aufrufen kann. Ich habe ein Spiel zur Wunschliste hinzugefügt und würde mir diese...
  5. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  6. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  7. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  8. Wish to buy a game through xbox one store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish to buy a game through xbox one store.: Hy! I'm from estonia and first time using xbox one x. Problem: Can't buy games from estonia. Is there some kind solution for that or is it a fact that i can't do that?...
  9. What happened to the Store Wish List?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Store Wish List?: I had a bunch of movies on my wish list. Now, with this new update, it's all gone. Why? No warning at all. Really? b66a385f-42ef-4230-80c0-404b19c59d45
  10. Wish List For Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish List For Store: Hello folks. Firstly, let me apologize if this is the wrong place and/or this has been posted before. I did a search and couldn't find anything, so here goes... Something I'd love to see added to...