Xbox store update stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb, stuck for 2 hours and I have 10gb of...

Discus and support Xbox store update stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb, stuck for 2 hours and I have 10gb of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox one and just bought Xbox live again, the Xbox store update is stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb. I have 10 gig of internal storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony_531, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Anthony_531
    Anthony_531 Guest

Xbox store update stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb, stuck for 2 hours and I have 10gb of...

Hello,

I have an Xbox one and just bought Xbox live again, the Xbox store update is stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb. I have 10 gig of internal storage and other external storage. Soft reset and removed power for 2 mins not working. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

:)

Anthony_531, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox store update stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb, stuck for 2 hours and I have 10gb of internal storage

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. SicKorpS Win User

Update stuck at 99% for last hour

Same here update stuck at 99%
  4. SmokeytheRoach Win User

You're lucky you got to 99%. Its installing 1% every 2 or 3 hours for me. And before anybody

says 'you need a better connection' or such, know that my ps4 installs games in minutes.
  5. jammzbratt Win User

I'm only at 91% and it's been about three hours.
  6. SteadySphere Win User

Can't download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Xbox Live Marketplace?

Ditto, I've been stuck at 99% download for a few hours now :/
Thema:

1. Xbox store update stuck at 99% 120mb of 121mb, stuck for 2 hours and I have 10gb of... - Similar Threads - store update stuck

2. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  3. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  4. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  5. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  6. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?: I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it...
  7. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  8. Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...: Brought PC 2 days ago, I clicked on Microsoft Store and clicked install on Xbox app yesterday, it came up pending, I tried again this morning and it still says pending but there's also a dozen...
  9. Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%: Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide. Return Home and go to My Games & Apps. I see a...
  10. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...