Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

Discus and support Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Osher Cohen, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Osher Cohen
    Osher Cohen Guest

I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store application it’s not able to connect to the store or the game pass.

It gives error 0x87e1000a

I had to disable the Xbox updates for now..

:)

Osher Cohen, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Osher Cohen Win User

Already did all that… there is no cache to clear. the only solution I found working for now is not installing the new update. using only offline update… it’s not a network issue because it was connecting before the update and I was still able to play online even with the error.

now I on my Xbox I “fixed” it by install the osu1 and disabling the last update of the store application right after the installation of the osu1.

P.S: it’s the original hard drive of the Xbox I just plugged it into the computer and formatted it
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Osher Cohen,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are experiencing an issue with the Xbox store update on your Xbox One S after reinstalling a new hard drive and installing the OSU1.

Based on the error code you provided, it seems that there might be a network connectivity issue preventing your Xbox from connecting to the store or the game pass. Let us perform some troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your network connection: Make sure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Clear the cache on your Xbox: Clearing the cache on your Xbox can sometimes help resolve issues with the store or game pass. To do this, go to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage.

3. Perform a power cycle: Turn off your Xbox and unplug it from the power source for at least 30 seconds. Then, plug it back in and turn it on again.

4. Check for updates: Make sure that your Xbox is up to date with the latest system updates. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

For your reference, see: Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Osher Cohen,

Thanks for letting us know that you have find the perfect resolution to your concern. We agree that the steps you have taken is helpful to resolve your concern.

If you have other concern related to Xbox product and services in the future, create a new topic to discuss and we are more than happy to help.

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

5. SunlessSheet990 Win User

Bug report - Microsoft Store

Post describes bug in MS store app on Xbox one with latest console update
  6. hunter hightower Win User

While trying to download Call of Duty, it is giving me the error code 0x87e0000f.

xbox one s, its call of duty HQ, no updates for my xbox or microsoft store, no external storage, and yes im getting installition stopped
Thema:

1. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s - Similar Threads - store update bug

2. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  3. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  4. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  5. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?: I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it...
  6. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  7. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  8. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Split from this thread. This still isn't working for me. What's the fix? I can't download or update the XBOX app through the store, nor will it download with the installer from XBOX. I'm on...
  9. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to fix this. Failed. Says it's a microsoft...
  10. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...