Xbox store- install/buy option replaced with "Bundle Only"

Discus and support Xbox store- install/buy option replaced with "Bundle Only" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I have the option on some backward compatible games to purchase, install or view price in this case I do not for Call of Duty Black Ops it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACE Ligzonton, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Xbox store- install/buy option replaced with "Bundle Only"

So basically I have the option on some backward compatible games to purchase, install or view price in this case I do not for Call of Duty Black Ops it just says Bundle only then when I press A on that to select it says no bundle available I don't understand
    why this is so. Please if anyone else shares the problem comment and if anyone knows how I could go about fixing this it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

:)

ACE Ligzonton, Jul 28, 2016
  2. Still No Definitive Edition Code

It says I already own the game but I get stuck in an endless cycle of "You already own this game" to "Available only as part of a bundle./Not sold seperately"

On my Xbox there is no option for Halo Wars Definitive Edition in the ready to install list.

On PC in the Halo app, the definitive edition is listed as "Buy Now".

I've double checked my order history and to make sure I got the Ultimate Edition and I did get to play Halo Wars 2 a few days early with that bundle.

HiddenAddiction, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Cornet25
    Cornet25 Guest
    We uninstalled rocket league on Xbox one as per instructions but can't find it in reinstall section

Thanks Frizio but we don't have an install option only a buy game option.

Cornet25, Jul 28, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Agent69 Rulez Win User

Saints Row Re-Elected/Gat out of Hell bundle (Australian)

Me too I purchased the bundle but if i go to re-elected's store page it only gives me the option of buying it.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 3 for 360 on Xbox One

You just pop the disk I. That's it

The only option to install is from a digital copy not a disk

Bundle willing only show up on the store which you can not jse
  8. Christian Izaguirre Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

Wrong, 30 days is the usual return time period to stores. The only time you can get a replacement in store is if you buy optional warranty such as Best Buy's Geek squad warranty. It's recommended yo buy warranty on these controllers.
  9. This Guy Tom Win User

Advanced Warfare Season Pass issue

Season Pass is installed, my Xbox says that I own it, and AW is still saying that I don't have it and is just advertising it to me in its in-game store. I can't buy it in-game because I already own it and Gorge is only saying Bundle-Only in the store I still
    can't download it.
Thema:

1. Xbox store- install/buy option replaced with "Bundle Only" - Similar Threads - store install buy

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  4. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  9. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  10. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...