XBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number.

Discus and support XBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 console was stolen a few weeks ago and i still have the serial number and need the enforecement team to contact me so we can trace it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oO MattR Oo, Feb 16, 2014.

1. oO MattR Oo
    oO MattR Oo Guest

My xbox 360 console was stolen a few weeks ago and i still have the serial number and need the enforecement team to contact me so we can trace it.

I spoke to a support agent and they told me to post here.

I advised the police to sort it but they can not do anything else.

The support agent said that you can trace it because i have the serial number of the console.

Please can you reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

:)

oO MattR Oo, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Please someone help me

Can anyone help me try to figure my situation out so someone broke into my place and stole my Xbox One , Is there anyway I could track down my Xbox or report it stolen? Cause the police won't help or if they try going online can Microsoft or Xbox trace the
    Xbox for me my serial number is [Mod Removed] . Sensor serial code is
    [Mod Removed] model number [Mod Removed] thanks please contact me
    [Mod Removed] for info thanks .

Reload So Bueno, Feb 16, 2014
  3. RAOH360
    RAOH360 Guest
    Stolen xBox

My xbox 360 gears of war edition got stolen from my house today, how can i get the serial number if I never registered the console. I got a police report, but I need the serial number.

RAOH360, Feb 16, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

well I dont know if they can trace it but I think they can put a suspension on the console to stop them from playing on it. but this is not the right place to put this go here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

hope that helpsXBOX STOLEN/ NEED ENFORCEMENT TEAM/ Trace with serial number. :)

MB5656, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: