xbox stereo headset echo

Discus and support xbox stereo headset echo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just bought the xbox stereo headset the wired one and my friend says that he can hear himself because of the echo my TV was muted and I really don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheezycord, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Cheezycord
    Cheezycord Guest

xbox stereo headset echo

i just bought the xbox stereo headset the wired one and my friend says that he can hear himself because of the echo my TV was muted and I really don't want to refund the headset because its comfortable but I also want to hear the game without turning down the volume

:)

Cheezycord, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Echo on Stereo Headset

Hey there ArrestedFox!

Sorry to hear about the headset issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out our Xbox
    One Stereo Headset Troubleshooting Page
    for some helpful steps. If the issue continues after trying the suggested steps, you may need to have your headset replaced. You can process a replacement through our Online
    Service center
    or from our Contact Us page.
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

xbox stereo headset echo

Hello Cheezycord,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

xbox stereo headset echo

Hello Cheezycord,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with an echo issue with your Xbox Stereo Headset. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This issue can be caused by a few different things, but there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that the headset is properly plugged into the controller. Ensure that the 3.5mm jack is fully inserted into the controller's audio port.

2. Check the audio settings on your Xbox. Go to Settings > Display & Sound > Volume > Party Chat Output and select "Headset."

3. Check Your Microphone Sensitivity:

• High microphone sensitivity can sometimes cause an echo effect. Try adjusting the microphone volume to a moderate level:
      • Press the Xbox button on your controller.
      • Navigate to System.
      • Select Audio.
      • Adjust the headset volume to a comfortable level.

4. Update your controller firmware. This can improve the performance and compatibility of your headset and controller. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

5. Test with a Different Controller:

• If possible, borrow or acquire a regular controller to test if the issue persists. This will help determine if it’s specific to the Xbox Stereo Headset or a broader issue.

If the problem continues, you may need to create a service order for your headset to fix the issue. You may check this link for your reference: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

We hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. wookiee1807 Win User

Headset adapter echo

Same with Me. Turtle Beach X32 headset with the stereo adapter for the XBONE controller.. My game audio doubles up and echoes a bit, and my party members hear themselves echo back. It's Frustrating seeing as how I paid $90 for this headset with my XB360,
    and $350 for a console and now they won't talk.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft stereo headset echoes

There are two possible reasons for the echo in the headset.

1. The volume must be adjusted via the adapter

2. The headset is dying or there is a problem with the wires.
Thema:

xbox stereo headset echo

1. xbox stereo headset echo - Similar Threads - stereo headset echo

2. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo: Hello Recently purchased an xb1 stereo headset adapter, and I am having issues with my friends hearing an echo when they are speaking over chat. I have tried to adjust the volume settings, and...
  3. "echo" problem with the official stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    "echo" problem with the official stereo headset: Hi, I have the official stereo headset for Xbox one. When I am in a chat group (or game chat) I have a problem, all others users complain thatthere is an "echo" when they talk with me. The...
  4. Stereo Headset issue. Echo when I talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset issue. Echo when I talk: Other players are complaining of an echo when I speak thru my headset. I have already done a controller update. any suggestions be088fdf-bf97-4662-8cd1-5faa3592c481
  5. tritton kama stereo adapter headset echo issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton kama stereo adapter headset echo issues: Been having some issues recently and im not sure what the best settings are for the adapter how loud i should have it etc basically i tend to put it more towards the bottom on the left side of the...
  6. Xbox One Stereo Headset Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Echo: Just bought the Xbox One Stereo Headset, sound is fantastic! However, anyone in my party or game chat complains about hearing themselves echo. I tried reconnecting the adapter and the headphone...
  7. Stereo Headset Adapter Failure: "Dongle" cable shorts out - causing echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adapter Failure: "Dongle" cable shorts out - causing echo: The X1 Stereo Headset Adapter comes with a short length of cable used to adapt the headset jack down to the same size as the old X360. This cable seems to be kind of ill-designed, with a long...
  8. Echo on Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Echo on Stereo Headset: So I know the static is a well known issue by now, but has anyone experienced any echo with the XB1 stereo headset? I presume the mic is picking up the sound from the headphones and sending it...
  9. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues: Every time I use my the Stereo Adaptor I get echo for everything I say unless it's one word then it doesn't echo for some reason. Any solutions to this I've updated the headset adaptor as well as...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Echo: Hello, I'm having a very irritating issue with echoes while using the mic on my MS Stereo Headset. Seemingly randomly I'll start to hear everything I say repeated back to me. The issue will...