XBOX Startup Error

Discus and support XBOX Startup Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has currently been happening since January. I gave up trying to fix it for a few weeks, and since yesterday I have tried everything I possibly can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kahlee Smith, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Kahlee Smith
    Kahlee Smith Guest

XBOX Startup Error

This has currently been happening since January. I gave up trying to fix it for a few weeks, and since yesterday I have tried everything I possibly can to get my Xbox back up and running again.

I've tried the OSU1 and when it reaches 67%, it takes me back to the startup error page, so I tried doing the OSU2 and OSU3, and those defiantly didn't work, so I tried doing the startup troubleshoot to factory reset my Xbox, and every time it says, "preparing console", it reaches 50% and gets stuck there.

Currently I'm trying to turn on my Xbox and the light turns on, but nothing is displayed on my TV. It stays as "no signal!". I've checked the HDMI cable connected to my Xbox and my TV HDMI, and their both perfectly fine. I was super confused this started happening, I was casually playing Fortnite and the game started freezing a bit and glitching, I thought it was just a casual thing and thought nothing big of it, until my Xbox randomly turned off and started freezing on the homepage, so I restarted it and turned it back on and ever since it has been stuck on Startup error. If anyone has a solution to get back to the home screen on my Xbox, please let me know. I will do anything to avoid getting repair due to the price. It is currently my very last resort, so I'm willing to take any risk to get my Xbox back to the home screen. Thanks.

:)

Kahlee Smith, Feb 11, 2024
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One X Startup Errrors

Hello MightySpire,

We understand that you have been encountering some issues involving the console startup, as you have mentioned receiving multiple error codes upon startup.

For any startup errors, it is always recommended to follow our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article as
    it has a guide for the exact troubleshooting that should be done.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update error code

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Error code, 101,105,106...

5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User
  6. denis97g Win User

E105 please help me with this problem

Thema:

XBOX Startup Error

1. XBOX Startup Error - Similar Threads - Startup Error

2. Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error: So my Xbox 360 is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable. It has no issues signing into my profile and connecting to Xbox LIVE on the dashboard. About two days ago, when I start an Xbox...
  3. How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands error 10011 (access denied) on startup?: I’ve tried all kinds of things online to fix this issue. I was literally okay playing 10minutes before this happened. Now it won’t let me open the game at all it just keeps giving me this error on...
  4. Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.: I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled it but it still isn't working. I also have...
  5. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734: Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and nothing seems to work but I did look up his...
  6. Is There Any Other Way To Resolve A Startup Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is There Any Other Way To Resolve A Startup Error?: I have an XBox One S. A little bit ago, I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and the game had frozen. I closed the game and noticed the console was behaving very sluggishly. I powered down the console...
  7. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  8. Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup: Hello, I have some trouble starting Medieval Dynasty from the Xbox app with Game Pass License. 3 seconds after the Spalsh screen it Crashes with the Error code 0x0000409 see Picture. I never...
  9. Startup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup error: MY XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL IS CONSTANTLY GIVING STARTUP ERRORS AND NO ONE LIKES IT!!! change this or ill move to nintendo (ive tried everything, even the usb reset) System Error: E102 00000C01...
  10. Xbox one startup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one startup error: I have a startup error on my Xbox one it says E102 f1753480-bd3f-4d47-83cf-fe1cc5191107