Xbox social widget not loading

Discus and support Xbox social widget not loading in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by OscarChau_175, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Xbox social widget not loading

Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget was gone. Is it hidden or the feature is removed?

Here's the image:
    Xbox social widget not loading [​IMG]

:)

OscarChau_175, Mar 9, 2024
  2. iCaaPz Win User

Xbox game bar

No Game Bar, clique em "Menu de Widgets" na barra superior, logo após isso clique em "Xbox Social" e voltará ao normal.

Espero ter ajudado.

-[Translation - In the Game Bar, click on "Widget Menu" on the top bar, right after that click on "Xbox Social" and you will be back to normal.

Hope this helps.]
  3. kieranimo Win User

Xbox app on Windows continues using microphone after leaving party

Hi YanYannnn,

Yes, closing the Xbox Social widget in the Game Bar temporarily resolves the issue.

I say 'temporarily' because I'd still consider this a workaround to a continuing bug in Game Bar. Once I've left my party, it should stop using my microphone immediately. I should not need to also close the Xbox Social widget.

I don't suppose there's any way to flag this as a technical issue so it gets to a dev team, is there?

Thanks,

Kieran
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Xbox app on Windows continues using microphone after leaving party

Hello kieranimo,

Thank you for your reply!

Just to clarify, are you able to fix the issue by closing the Xbox Social widget in the Game Bar?

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. ADHDBoi Win User

Why Does My Xbox Game Bar Keep Closing?

1. too long ago

2. Windows 11 22H2

3. No Idea

4. I've tried everything, repairing, resetting, everything.

My game bar works, except for when I open up the social widget. When I open the social widget, it kicks me out of the game bar and when I do the shortcut, it opens for a second and then closes right away.
  6. Wicked_503 Win User

Something is wrong with xbox game bar

Hey Darwin M Flint,

Please open Game Bar, Press on widgets menu (very top), Press 'Xbox Social'

Did this help you?
Thema:

Xbox social widget not loading

1. Xbox social widget not loading - Similar Threads - social widget loading

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  8. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  9. Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others

in XboX Insiders
    Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others: Is there anyway to do this? I can pin all the other widgets to stay on screen even when I click on something else and would like to do this with my friends list as well. submitted by...
  10. How do I fix the social widget in Xbox game bar for pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the social widget in Xbox game bar for pc?: Every widget works fine except Xbox social. It doesn’t load my friends list and won’t let me join party chats. There is an option to reload the widget but the result is the same. I’ve tried...