Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work.

Discus and support Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before, while I was playing xbox, the disk open sound kept going and it would open up by itself , and also now the xbox turns off and on by itself ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Funny, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Im Funny
    Im Funny Guest

Before, while I was playing xbox, the disk open sound kept going and it would open up by itself , and also now the xbox turns off and on by itself , sometimes it's responsive to your touch . But then it does it's own thing. I think it's the sensor that
    reads your finger . But I don't really know

:)

Im Funny, Feb 22, 2014
  2. KINECT + XBOX ONE = SUPER COUCH POTATOES

yep only time I get up is to change a disk or have to pull the power chord cause the system froze. Slims power button broken on my xbox slim had to pull chord for xbox to work

ZIG ZAG STORIES, Feb 22, 2014
  3. On button makes sound but won't turn on

My xbox slim won't turn on. We've unplugged it and cooled off the power supply, but still it won't turn on or eject the disk. It does however make a tone still when I press the on button or the eject button, but the door won't open and the green light
    doesn't turn on. Any suggestions?

FasterBody5099, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Xbox slim power button and disk button doesn't work.

Your Faceplate is either unplugged or malfunctioning.

Blacknzkiller, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: