Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller

Discus and support Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have had an issue where an original Xbox One shuts down within 5 or 10 minutes of my son playing Apex with his Strike pack attached to his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by watersonpaul, Apr 18, 2020.

1. watersonpaul
    watersonpaul Guest

Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller

We have had an issue where an original Xbox One shuts down within 5 or 10 minutes of my son playing Apex with his Strike pack attached to his controller. The Console never shuts down when his brothers play with standard controllers. We thought it may have
    been an overheating issue so we cleaned the console inside and out. The issue persisted. I then bought them a new Xbox One X. It was delivered today, worked fine for his brothers but within minutes of using the wired controller with the Strikepack, the console
    shut down.

Any thoughts?

:)

watersonpaul, Apr 18, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: