Xbox showing connectivity when off

Discus and support Xbox showing connectivity when off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox showing connectivity when off My Xbox One S is showing network activity when powered off. I have multiple devices hardwired to a netgear 24 port... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KRAZO GA BOI, Feb 17, 2017.

1. KRAZO GA BOI
    KRAZO GA BOI Guest

My Xbox One S is showing network activity when powered off.

I have multiple devices hardwired to a netgear 24 port switch.

The noticed the port the xbox is one randomly popped on, went off and came back on for a while now.

I disconnected the cable from the xbox just to verify I was seeing the correct port and it was. I plugged it back in and got activity.

Anyone seen this on their network?

:)

KRAZO GA BOI, Feb 17, 2017
  2. Plis help.- error 80151911

when i try to connect xbox live shows me, 80151911 and immediately kick me off and when i test wifi it shows me that is everything ok.-

MaxPower27Arg, Feb 17, 2017
  3. My new xbox one s is not getting connected to TV only blank screen is showing.

I bought xbox one s.First time when i connected to my TV it was showing xbox on the screen.After that when i swtiched off xbox and switched on again then onwards nothing is showing on my screen and x button on console is not flashing at all.plz help

SynovialSnow821, Feb 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: