Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.

Discus and support Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox wants to bring more games to players, not lock them away. Xbox owns Bethesda Xbox does not have other ps exclusives Xbox can leverage that they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rishay_97, Nov 18, 2020.

1. /u/Rishay_97
    /u/Rishay_97 Guest

Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox.

1. Xbox wants to bring more games to players, not lock them away.
    2. Xbox owns Bethesda
    3. Xbox does not have other ps exclusives
    4. Xbox can leverage that they will allow Bethesda games to be available on ps if Sony allows eg last of us/ Spider-Man to become available on Xbox
    5. Gamers win
    6. Xbox achieves their goal of bringing more games to players, and game pass still gets the big boost it needed from acquiring Bethesda
    7. If PlayStation refuses, release to the press that Xbox gave Sony an option to have Bethesda games, but they refused (not Xbox)
    submitted by /u/Rishay_97
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rishay_97, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?

Bringing Mojang into Xbox Game Studios has nothing to do with who creates games for the Xbox platform or who adds keyboard and mouse facility to their games. I don't think that any of us on the forums is qualified enough to make judgements on acquisitions
    of game developers.
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

Crytek?

It would be something if this happens. I hope Microsoft does continue acquisitions to bring good games for us.
  4. Oragami1337 Win User

Why is crossplay forced on Call Of Duty MW2?

There was never an issue with playerbase for either console.

The only platform that struggled with players was PC.

They now feed you to the PC platform.

Activision is corrupt, and Sony is corrupt both abuse their playerbase.

Activision by sponsoring cheaters and popular streamers (who also cheat) and Sony by constantly ripping players off. Games are way more expensive on ps than xbox, you can't even find a digital ps game card for sale anymore as they restricted digital sales to only the ps store. (They are bring sued for this very thing atm). Not only that but they refuse to spend any money on quality of life improvements foe their online experience.

Meanwhile xbox/Microsoft is bending over backwards to meet player expectations.

Wanna know why crossplay is hidden on xbox in destiny 2 and cod?

Contracts made by Sony and Activision in an attempt to keep Microsoft down and uplift playstation.

That's toxic gaming culture At its finest.

Now consider the law suite by FTC trying to block Microsoft acquisition of Activision(cod).

Who is the real bad guy and who would you rather control the franchise?

Corrupt Sony who's always taking from you and never giving or Microsoft who bends over backwards to meet player expectations?

Sony is bad for gaming.
  5. DiefanBaker Win User

And to think that this was common sense...

Regardless of the fee Xbox charge Sony offer far better value! Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased to see that MS took note of the popularity of PS Plus and are bringing in 2 free games a month for Gold, it might bring me back to Live for a few months if I see
    some games I haven't played (AC2 & Halo 3? C'mon MS....) but I'll be preordering my PS4 in about an hour.....
  6. Randver Win User

More story line exclusive games.

@Pyramid

This gen your statement is correct but when you look at last gen there was a big difference in what was available and how well certain genres sold. JRPG's is the perfect example, even games like the Dynasty Warriors series were much more accepted and popular
    on the PS than the Xbox.

If you bring the JRPG's like Tales series, Disgaea, KH to the Xbox they won't sell nearly as well as on the PS. I'd be willing to bet there are people in this forum that will read the names of those games and have no idea what I'm talking about and that
    would apply to a large percentage of the Xbox community.
Thema:

1. Xbox should leverage their acquisition of Bethesda to bring popular ps games to Xbox. - Similar Threads - should leverage acquisition

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  8. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  9. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming: Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic...
  10. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...