Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game

Discus and support Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just acquired my first Xbox ever (Series S) and I couldn't find the option to change game audio and subtitle language without changing my system's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fast-Reaction-3889, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game

I just acquired my first Xbox ever (Series S) and I couldn't find the option to change game audio and subtitle language without changing my system's language. This is a very important feature for all non-native english speakers, since not all games have good dubbing and not all users of the same console would prefer or even understand the same languages. And of course this is a common feature on PC games and other competitors consoles.

submitted by /u/Fast-Reaction-3889
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fast-Reaction-3889, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Rodri Magalhães Win User

Original Audio with Subtitles in another language

Many games have Portuguese audio and subtitles. We definatly need the option to choose Audio language and Subtitle language

Other consoles do this with no problem.
  3. SuperLobster416 Win User

Original Audio with Subtitles in another language

I frustated with this lack of options too. I bought Halo MCC e Gears of War UE, and if I want play the original audio, I must change the setup of xbox one for english/original audio of game, but subtitles in the same language of audio. Microsoft, CMON! I
    want OPTIONS of languages in your games, don't force audio and subtitles in the same language, because the audios/subtitles are inside the disc.

It's like buy a foreign Bluray/DVD movie with only dubbed option with subtitles, but the original audio still there, but if you choose the original audio, the subtitles will only be in the original audio.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Deponia only Droggeljug text

This is a great game! :)

Yes, the Droggeljug mode is available from the start, but you can disable it. Go into the Options menu and over to the Language setting. Make sure that both the voice and subtitle settings are for your language, but make sure that the icon of the person
    on the flag is NOT there. When it shows the icon of a person on them, that enables the Droggeljug setting. It sounds like the dialogue doesn't have Droggeljug, but the subtitles settings do. So just change the flag in the subtitles settings to ONLY the flag,
    and remove the option with the icon of a person over the flag and you should have subtitles just in your normal language again. :)
  5. Louback86 Win User

How to change in game audio and subtitle language? [Xbox Series X/S]

Which settings? System settings? I can't change the audio and subtitle language just for the game, not the entire system?
  6. gds1972 Win User

Narrator won't turn off

Hi

If it is not the console narrator you are hearing then you will need to look in the DVD/Blu Ray menus for a section that may be listed something like languages or audio/subtitles and you should find be able to select a non audio descriptive sound option
    there.
Thema:

Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game

1. Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game - Similar Threads - should option set

2. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  3. Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option: Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option. My freind has a series S, I have a normal xbox one, we both want to play Gotham Nights but its X/S only, im getting a Series X for Christmas but Gotham...
  4. The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches: i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content 4c7cd518-28cb-4f15-880f-9c084b8dd413
  5. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.: Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals", etc. I think this is too limiting. There should...
  6. Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option

in XBoX on Windows
    Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option: There we times where I found it was a hassle to not record my whole screen like a youtuber so I would have to add clips together to make it fit. Everytime I switch screen it won't record. Please...
  7. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  8. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  9. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to record game chat audio in games: Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature....
  10. Should have the option to delay updates

in XboX Insiders
    Should have the option to delay updates: I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update submitted by /u/Pelktown [link] [comments]