Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?

Discus and support Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with the shopping cart on xbox one. it keeps giving an error code and doesnt work so I was wondering if I bought what I'm trying to buy on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �� �� ��‍, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?

I need help with the shopping cart on xbox one. it keeps giving an error code and doesnt work so I was wondering if I bought what I'm trying to buy on the Microsoft store which is in game currency will it automatically add to my game or send a code to my email because cart on xbox just doesnt work?

:)

�� �� ��‍, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, buying the in-game currency from the Microsoft store will work great!

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox store

try the purchase on the MS store website. and add the games in the shopping cart. let me know if it worked
  4. Active Yaw Win User

Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right)

Just to add the store app updated again and now there is no wishlist, that is totally gone and there is no cart symbol any longer which means if I add something to the cart and choose to continue shopping there is no way to view the cart or checkout without
    having to add a random game to the cart then choose view cart then remove the random game.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

shopping Cart

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, we're just the community, we don't have control over this kind of thing, and neither does Microsoft, as it can't control what other outsourced stores do.

As said by the member above, adding the product to the cart does not make it yours, as other people at this very moment must be trying to buy, so it is necessary that in addition to adding to the cart, you must click on buy to avoid this type of problem.

*Thank you in advance for contacting. You are always welcome to the community.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

shopping Cart

If your account has been blocked you must contact support by following the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Click on contact us

Or

Ask an agent a question

- Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

- Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
Thema:

1. Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work? - Similar Threads - Shopping Cart Working

2. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  3. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  4. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  5. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  6. NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...

in XBoX on Windows
    NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...: NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities skylines 2 why i can't download this game. 9fb5f154-6e3d-4f81-8d49-dcf3c9288da3
  7. I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...: I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory reset it without needing the code or a parental code a2ab7fbc-a2d3-46d1-8b69-56a867063bcc
  8. I can't connect xbox 360 to 360 shop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect xbox 360 to 360 shop: Hello, I'm trying to connect a xbox 360 to shop but it will not work af164fdf-3d69-4e41-909b-c485173504d3
  9. Request to add a new game to the xbox shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Request to add a new game to the xbox shop: Hello As someone who preferred video games to other games since childhood. My father's job is a truck driver and I like truck driving games very much. There are no games like euro track simulator...
  10. My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...: Installation just stops. Trying again just shows it where it stopped, doesn't move, then concludes. Won't allow me to update any games either. 1e89461f-55ba-4c70-a82e-620c5a003407