Xbox services missing and cannot login

Discus and support Xbox services missing and cannot login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RINALDO MOTTA, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Xbox services missing and cannot login

Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial on youtube and none of it worked, now i'm here.

for more information about the problem:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MhVYQ6OLU

:)

RINALDO MOTTA, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello RINALDO MOTTA,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello RINALDO MOTTA,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to log on Xbox Windows app. Based on the video you provided, it seems that the Xbox services may be missing on your computer. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and device here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may try.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-May I know what was the last changes/updates you made on your end before the issue occurred?
    - Is everything completely working before?
    -Are you getting any error message?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type "services.msc" and press Enter.

3. Scroll down to find the Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save services.

4. Right-click on each service and select Properties.

5. Set the Startup type to Automatic and click Apply.

6. Click the Start button to start the service if it's not already running.

7. Restart your computer and try logging in to the Xbox Windows app again.

If the issue persists, you may need to reinstall the Xbox app or perform a system restore to a point before the issue started occurring. I hope this helps!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Carter Shivel Win User

Cannot login to ground xbox services

i bought the game on steam nothing here worked. the remove microsoft account just isn't an option for me. i can just send a clip of what it does i get no error or anything
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you don't mind, can you try reinstalling the game?

Or before that, try this:
    Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.

If that doesn't work please also try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:
    1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.
    If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.
    Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Carter Shivel Win User

this unfortunately did not work and i have not tried anything else i cannot find anything on this subject
Thema:

1. Xbox services missing and cannot login - Similar Threads - services missing cannot

2. Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.: I dont have any xbox services in my services app; they might be the reason i cant open up my xbox app, game bar and more stuff related to xbox. i really need a fix on how to reinstall the...
  3. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  4. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  5. Xbox services missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox services missing: To login-to Minecraft for windows, there are these 4 services which is needed to sign in to the game and i only got 1 of them in my services.msc tab.I tried reinstalling Xbox identity provider...
  6. Service registration is missing or corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service registration is missing or corrupt: Hi there, I recently updated Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store. When I updated it, my computers time was incorrect as I had travelled overseas. After updating, the game would run for a few...
  7. Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?: My windows 11 computer is missing some servers called Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking service is there a way I can download these missing services? My Xbox...
  8. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,...
  9. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  10. Gaming Services missing installation button

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Services missing installation button: I have been trying to fix an issue my son has been having when trying to login to Minecraft. The error box is stating Gaming Services has stopped working. I have spent the last four hours trying...