Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.

Discus and support Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont have any xbox services in my services app; they might be the reason i cant open up my xbox app, game bar and more stuff related to xbox. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AHMADALKABLAWI, May 11, 2024.

1. Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.

I dont have any xbox services in my services app; they might be the reason i cant open up my xbox app, game bar and more stuff related to xbox. i really need a fix on how to reinstall the services. I have reinstalled the Xbox app, gaming services, Xbox identity provider, and more, and my Xbox app is stuck on Launching the Xbox App, and I can't sign in or do anything on the game bar or stuff.

As you can see in the services image these are the services im supposed to have, but they are missing in my services app! I would really appreciate a reply to fix it!

Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App. [​IMG]

:)

AHMADALKABLAWI, May 11, 2024
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox Services Missing

Hello, Smikkelbeer_589,

Thank you for confirming this for me. Let's go ahead and try this. I need you to use your phone to provide a mobile hot spot to your device and then try to sign in. I still want to rule out and see if something within your network might be inferring with the sign-in process. Also, try to update the app via the Windows Store and see if a new update prompts.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

A Personal Hotspot lets you share your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) when you don't have access to a Wi-Fi network.

Share a mobile connection by hotspot or tethering on Android

You can use your phone's mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share a Wi-Fi connection by tethering.

Thank you,
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox services missing

Hi Ishan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> I recently installed a stripped down version of windows 11 which removed these services

I do not recommend using customised Windows installations for this reason (and many more, such as privacy and security concerns). They typically remove important apps and services and break functionality. The theoretical performance gain is not worth the hassle when things break (which they do a lot more often on custom installs) and potential security risk.

I'm afraid we cannot provide support if you are using a modified version of Windows; I suggest reinstalling Windows 11 using the ISO directly from Microsoft, this will solve your problem.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox Services Missing

Hi, Smikkelbeer_589,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You have issues with the Xbox Game services missing on your Xbox app on PC. I am happy to help and provide some suggestions that will hopefully fix your problem. Please try these suggestions in the order that I mentioned them.

Solution1: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

Solution2: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Solution3: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    3. Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    Solution4: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

Solution 5: Windows Update Troubleshooter

f you get an error code while downloading and installing Windows updates, the Update Troubleshooter can help resolve the problem. Make sure to choose Run update to troubleshoot and Windows app.

Solution 6: Anti-virus and other third-party software

Please make sure that you do not have other anit-virus software that could be blocking certain Xbox services

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  5. Smikkelbeer_589 Win User

Xbox Services Missing

all solutions don't work
  6. MRm455 Win User

XBOX app and gaming services service

Hi L4c3rd4

Thanks for that, not sure why I didn't think of this myself but:

"Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again."

resolved my issue.

Many thanks
Thema:

Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.

1. Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App. - Similar Threads - Services Are Missing

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  4. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  5. Xbox services missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox services missing: To login-to Minecraft for windows, there are these 4 services which is needed to sign in to the game and i only got 1 of them in my services.msc tab.I tried reinstalling Xbox identity provider...
  6. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  7. Service registration is missing or corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service registration is missing or corrupt: Hi there, I recently updated Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store. When I updated it, my computers time was incorrect as I had travelled overseas. After updating, the game would run for a few...
  8. Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?: My windows 11 computer is missing some servers called Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking service is there a way I can download these missing services? My Xbox...
  9. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,...
  10. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...