Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken

Discus and support Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else returned their series x and got it returned more broken? I sent my series x in because after a little while of gaming it’ll shut itself... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoubleAttention2742, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken

Has anyone else returned their series x and got it returned more broken? I sent my series x in because after a little while of gaming it’ll shut itself off, so I sent it in and got it back when I started it up took forever to boot then when I finally got in I can’t even play any game for 5 mins in most cases get out the menu without it crashing my entire console. But they put the kettle test sheet in the box that they photo copy unbelievable. Anyone had that issue ?

submitted by /u/DoubleAttention2742
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoubleAttention2742, Sep 6, 2021
  2. FaceRollin 69 Win User

Extended warranty

Also I've tried on the service center and it says, No service offers are available. Even when on the previous page, 'Device Manager' Is says: This device is eligible for an Extended Service Plan.
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Thank you MS for a crappy disc drive.... NOT.

bone in a meat grinder... yep. that sounds just about right. I sent it in and it got in the service center in two days and the system says that their service center has it, so..... maybe i'll see it back in two weeks, not three. but I'm not holding my breath.
    this ain't my first rodeo with MS. I'm lucky I sent my xbox one in ahead of the winter storms, otherwise it would have taken way longer to get to the service center.
  4. ngocphi Win User

LOCKED - Xbox 360 Console replacement request

The rep can say it but he is not a service center person . When the service center sees you have broken the tamper labels they will not touch the unit and return it
  5. - AJ - Win User

Device warranty repair

Hi, ConnorChonk1! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Microsoft's Service Center inspects all devices upon arrival. Whenever a device is not fit for service, it is sent back and the user is sent information on why service wasn't performed on their device.

--------

For your reference:

"The service center inspects your product upon arrival. If no service is performed (repair or exchange), we’ll return the product and send you info about why the service wasn’t performed."

Source - https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/help-with-existing-service-order

--------

With the exemption of Xbox Elite Controllers, all Xbox accessories under warranty are replaced instead of repaired. If you haven't received a notification letting you know service wasn't performed on your headset, a replacement headset would explain why your service order was shipped back on the same day.

Should this not be the case, please do not send your device back to Microsoft's Service center before reporting this to Xbox Support. To contact Xbox Support:

- Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
    - Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    - Click the green "Contact Us" button.
    - Select the support topic and issue that relates the most to your problem.
    - Follow the prompts.

----

Best regards,
    - AJ
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved

Help with your existing Xbox console or accessory service order

Troubleshoot service order issues

My device was returned with no service performed

The service center inspects your product upon arrival. If no service is performed (repair or exchange), we’ll return the product and send you a communication with info about why the service wasn’t performed.

I received a damaged or non-functioning device from the service center

If you receive a damaged serviced product or one that’s not working, contact Customer Support. Do not return the product to the service center without first reporting the issue.

The device I received is incorrect, incomplete, or missing

Contact Customer Support for help in these cases.

Note Microsoft is not responsible for the loss of any additional products or accessories (such as a power supply, controller, or game disc) that you included with the product when you sent it in for service.

The seal on my console is broken

Some Xbox consoles have plastic tape over a screw that must be removed to open the console. A broken seal does not affect your warranty coverage but opening and modifying a console to disable security, gain an unfair advantage, or degrade other users’ gaming
    experiences will void your warranty. If you open and damage your console, your warranty will not cover any damage you cause. See the exclusions in the

Manufacturer’s Limited Hardware Warranty & Agreement
Thema:

Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken

1. Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken - Similar Threads - service center sucks

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  6. Xbox Live Core Services Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Issue: ive got an issue where my xbox is connected to wifi but it says theres xbox live core service issues when i try to test network connection how do i fix this 055432ed-095b-4ad1-9172-75612ad4c64f
  7. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  8. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  9. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  10. Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.: I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I have been told on five separate occasions now...