Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.

Discus and support Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Smith3, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.

I sent a controller (in warranty even) to the service center for repair. They sent back some kind of USB stick. I called and escalated the issue. I have been told on five separate occasions now that "we'll call you back in 24 hours". Never once have they called back. It's been more than a week now of "the escalation team is exhausting all options".

When I asked today what the next step is, or how long we'd just wait around before we tried something that wasn't waiting, I was told there are no other options. So at this point they just...stole it? Bad enough to steal it, but while it's in warranty is somehow even worse.

If "just wait" doesn't produce any results, and "sorry all you can do is wait" is the only option I genuinely don't know what to do here.

Don't suppose anyone has a Tier 2 contact number? The mythical escalation team that's out there working tirelessly on this very simple issue is "tier 2 support".

:)

William Smith3, Jul 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox service center seems to have stolen my controller? Tier 1 support is refusing to help.