Xbox server high ping and choppy game play

Discus and support Xbox server high ping and choppy game play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T L R Honor 218, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Xbox server high ping and choppy game play

About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they should which means game is playing catch up in real time second or half a sec means a death or missed shots.
    Now my internet itself is great 400-700 dl and 6 to 10mbps upload 20-30ms ping, but xbox will show 200 dl .8 up 100plus latency 4% packet loss. I know how slow internet works had .8up before switching it isn't an error on test like most say, in fact tests
    used to be almost to a t the same. So what's the deal microsoft? Cat 6 hart wired connection broadband cable internet. This needs to get fixed.

:)

T L R Honor 218, Dec 11, 2019
  2. T L R Honor 218 Win User

About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they should which means game is playing catch up in real time second or half a sec means a death or missed shots.
    Now my internet itself is great 400-700 dl and 6 to 10mbps upload 20-30ms ping, but xbox will show 200 dl .8 up 100plus latency 4% packet loss. I know how slow internet works had .8up before switching it isn't an error on test like most say, in fact tests
    used to be almost to a t the same. So what's the deal microsoft? Cat 6 hart wired connection broadband cable internet. This needs to get fixed.
    Test from multiple sites state currently 300plus dl 12-20ping 3 jitter 60plus upload. Xbox is at 230 dl .5 up and 96 latency 4% loss. Problems started after core services went down about 4 weeks ago, issues after and steps for quote firewall changes ect
    are missing from xbox when you walk threw steps for bug fixes, but firewall is same as it was prior.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

US region servers - wishing for a region lock

You do realise that people playing in the correct region can still cause lag? It's a ping lock you want. People below a certain ping level can't join the servers. That will not only eliminate people from outside the server with high ping, but it will
    also eliminate people with high ping in the correct region.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

what to do when games lag?

Good day

You will experience game lag in multiplayer games if the server of the game is in another region.

The higher the ping is the more likely you are to get lag, i get a high ping as we dont have servers in my country to play on. So we have to play on servers located in other countries.
  5. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Titanfall data centre all the same

^this. They are not all the same. If you want to play on a high ping server, get ready to lose.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

High ping in gears of war 4

Hiya!!

I have noticed a high ping on Gears 5 as well as Gears of War 4 and the ping on other games is just fine. It's possibly on their server side and may be causing the high ping as well. Whenever I have a question of the high ping, I normally do a speed test
    on my line to see if it's my internet or possibly the end server. I have heard of other people having the same issue with these two games.

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Xbox server high ping and choppy game play - Similar Threads - server high ping

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  6. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  7. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. When ever I try to play FUT it says there is ‘high server traffic’ and to try again later

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I try to play FUT it says there is ‘high server traffic’ and to try again later: I’ve tried all of the suggestions online of plugging out your router and Xbox ,I’ve reinstalled multiple times. Still nothing. Any help? submitted by /u/charman458 [link] [comments]
  10. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...