Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

Discus and support Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MT44, Dec 13, 2023.

1. MT44
    MT44 Guest

I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my game without one. After attempting to sign in, I received the following error message from Xbox Live: “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 801500A” How do I fix this? How do I get it to let me log in?

:)

2. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
  3. Chipdiggity Win User

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 live not working?

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 (Including Xbox One and Series X|S backward compatibility) is currently having issues. Nothing you can do but wait until Xbox fix it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 (Including Xbox One and Series X|S backward compatibility) is currently having issues. Nothing you can do but wait until Xbox fix it.
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello MT44,

Thank you for your reply and for trying the steps I provided to you above! I would've been very glad if I am able to resolve this issue on your end. It seems like this one is out of my scope since I am not able to manually check your account here. I would highly suggest you reach out our dedicated Xbox Live support so that they can double check everything on your account and provide you with the best troubleshooting steps.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - Series Live Login

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  8. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  10. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...