Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

Discus and support Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wolfpac96, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Wolfpac96
    Wolfpac96 Guest

Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code has already been used. Waht do I do?

:)

Wolfpac96, Mar 18, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you have to go to the DLC and download it

You can also find it under the mayonnaise tab when you press start on the game
  3. - AJ - Win User

I downloaded to my Microsoft account using the redeem code for 2k24 nightmare family pack but it's not coming up on the game on Xbox. What am/did I do wrong

Hi, Ronan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Nightmare Family Pack.

To clarify, have you already checked if this content is available for installation at My Games & apps > WWE 2K24 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation?

If the DLC content is not there, could you double-check you are using the same account you used to redeem the code?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Nightmare family pack does does not show up in the WWE 2k24 on XboxX

Hi, Klub! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Nightmare Family Pack.

To clarify, this content should be available for installation under the Manage Game & add-ons section of this game. If the content is not there, could you double-check you are signed in to the same account you used to redeem it?

If you have already confirmed that's the case, please give this a try:

- Go to Settings > Account > Remove accounts, and remove your account.
    - Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    - During this time, please turn your modem/router off and unplug it for a few minutes.
    - Plug your console's power cord back in.
    - Turn your console on.
    - Add your account to the console.
    - Check for the Nightmare pack again.

Please let me know if this works, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Nightmare pack not working

Hi, Garry! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your add-on pack.

- To clarify, have you already made sure the Nightmare pack is installed? you can do this at My games & apps > WWE 2K24 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation? if you are signed in with the same account you used to redeem the code, the nightmare pack should be in that section.

- If the pack is not there, would you mind checking if it's showing in your account's Order History?

You can use this link to get there: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please make sure to select "Digital" and "All available" from the two drop-down menus at the top section of your order history.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack - Similar Threads - Series WWE 2K24

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  9. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  10. Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X: I don't mean Backwards Compatible I mean a port 4K Support 60 FPS Better Lighting and Textures For Today Standards Please I would even do a petition for this to happened I mean this is Microsoft...