Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...

Discus and support Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack_eds, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Jack_eds
    Jack_eds Guest

Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...

When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes before turning back off. It was working before, but I restarted the system and now it won't turn back on.

Nothing shows up on the monitor. I've checked and the monitor and HDMI cable both work fine with other systems, and I've tried changing the HDMI cables too. I've also tried leaving the console unplugged for up to 30 minutes, as well as changing outlets. I also can't bring up the troubleshooting startup page when I hold down the "eject" and "pairing" buttons on the console, and the screen stays black the whole time. My warranty expired last month so I'm just looking to see if there are any fixes besides getting it replaced?

:)

Jack_eds, Oct 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: