Xbox series x won't start up

Discus and support Xbox series x won't start up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I factory reset it now it says I need to change my routers security d5e25fd4-2ddd-4184-9f91-6126ba5724dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Curtis Otero, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Curtis Otero
    Curtis Otero Guest

I factory reset it now it says I need to change my routers security

:)

Curtis Otero, Jan 20, 2024
  2. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Why won't my series x start up?

Hi, Coty! Thank you for your reply.
    I'm sorry those didn't work for you.

Considering the nature of your console's problem and the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far, I'm afraid my best advice would be to have your console serviced.

You can check your console's warranty status and available service options at: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

To do so:

- Sign in to your account.
    - Click on "Register Device"
    - Input your region and the console's serial number.

* The serial number can be found on a sticker at the back of the console.

- Once registered, the warranty status will be displayed next to the device's name.
    - If you'd like to issue a service order for your device, please click on "See details" and then select "Start order" from the "Device Coverage" section.

------

As a fellow gamer, I understand this is probably not the answer you were hoping for. I'm sorry, Coty.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  4. Coty Skinner Win User

I've done all of the above. and now after all of that it just shuts itself off. And when I just push the power button it doesn't even make a noise. neither does the eject button.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Coty! Thank you for your reply and the additional information.

I appreciate you giving me a quick summary of the troubleshooting you've done.

- Is the screen, by any chance, displaying "No signal" or a similar message while the console is on?

- Besides the TV/monitor, do you have any other external devices plugged into your console?

- Have you already a different HDMI cable, a different HDMI port on your TV/monitor, or a different TV/monitor?

- There are two alternative boot-up methods, one uses the BIND, EJECT, and power buttons, and the other one only the EJECT and Power buttons. Just to be sure, could you confirm if this is exactly how you did them?

Display reset:

• If there's a disc in the console, eject it.
    • On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    • Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

• Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    • Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    • Press and hold the BIND button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    • Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    • Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    • The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

----

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Coty! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

- To clarify, when you say your console won't start up, do you mean it's not turning on at all?

- If you don't mind, could you give me a quick summary of the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far? perhaps there's still something left we could try.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x won't start up - Similar Threads - series won't start

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  6. My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s: It all started when I reseted my Xbox cause the party was being weird and after I reseted my youtube didn't work I didn't think much of it cause I was trying to connect to the Xbox network but...
  7. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  8. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  9. Why won't my series x start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my series x start up?: My series x won't start up! And yes, I've done everything. abfebc00-3171-4390-ae80-5c1a2c9a16ae
  10. Xbox Series X Won't Start, Won't Let Me Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't Start, Won't Let Me Factory Reset: My Xbox Series X is giving me trouble. I tried turning it on, and it said there was an error: "Something Went Wrong" "System Error: E100 00000703 80910002" and there's nothing I can do about it....