Xbox Series X won't finish the system update

Discus and support Xbox Series X won't finish the system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to update my Series X since yesterday but every time I try to perform the update it gets to a certain point and then goes to the sorry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim Mort, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Tim Mort
    Tim Mort Guest

I've been trying to update my Series X since yesterday but every time I try to perform the update it gets to a certain point and then goes to the sorry something went wrong screen with the error code E100 00000703 809 10002. The update validates to 100% then restarts the Xbox, then it says it is on step 3 applying at 100% but only at 65% done overall then takes me to the troubleshooting screen.

I have tried restarting and resetting the Xbox by both methods but they all take me back to the same place with the update.

I have also tried performing an offline update but once again it gets to the same point and takes me to the sorry something went wrong screen.

:)

Tim Mort, Oct 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. 6dei6mos6 Win User

Message on XB1 for Edge

settings, system, updates. Today I jumped on the xbox series X.
  4. RyanPayne4 Win User

Xbox “skip sign in” option

Please could you check if you are using the latest software on your Xbox?

To check if the software on your Xbox Series X is up to date, follow these steps:

1. **Turn on Your Xbox Series X**:
    - Press the Xbox button on your controller to turn on the console.

2. **Navigate to Settings**:
    - Use the controller to navigate to the "My games & apps" tab on the Xbox dashboard.

3. **Access System Settings**:
    - Scroll down and select "Settings" from the list of options.

4. **Open System**:
    - In the Settings menu, select "System" to access system-related settings.

5. **Check for Updates**:
    - Within the System settings, select "Updates" to check for software updates.

6. **Update Console if Available**:
    - If there's a software update available for your Xbox Series X, you'll see an option to update your console.
    - Follow the on-screen prompts to initiate the update process.

7. **View Update History** (Optional):
    - If you want to see the history of updates applied to your console, you can select "Update history" within the Updates section.

8. **Wait for the Update to Finish**:
    - If an update is available and you choose to proceed, your console will download and install the update. This may take some time, and your console will restart during the process.

9. **Restart Your Console** (If Needed):
    - After the update is installed, your Xbox Series X will restart to apply the changes.

It's important to keep your Xbox Series X up to date to ensure you have access to the latest features, improvements, and security patches. If you experience any issues with the update process or need further assistance, you can visit the Xbox Support website or contact Xbox Support directly for help.

Hope this helps

Ryan
  5. Spacemanspif291 Win User

Game Pass Quests Aren't Completing

I'm on series X (xbox console) and it is up-to-date - no system or game updates available.
  6. Gideon13 Win User

Is Call of Duty world war 2 cd for xbox one compatible with xbox series x?

All Xbox One games (except Kinect games) are compatible with the Series X. So yes, it will work.
    It runs On my series x but it won't go online and its laggy is there an solution for this?

Ist fully updated.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X won't finish the system update - Similar Threads - Series won't finish

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  6. My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s: It all started when I reseted my Xbox cause the party was being weird and after I reseted my youtube didn't work I didn't think much of it cause I was trying to connect to the Xbox network but...
  7. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  8. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  9. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  10. microsoft xbox series x flight simulator won't finish installing, how to make it finish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox series x flight simulator won't finish installing, how to make it finish?: Hi, This is very frustrating for me but I didn't have anywhere else to ask as I couldn't find exactly the issue when searching - although some more general which are possibly related. I have an...