Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi

Discus and support Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox series x is able to connect to my phones hotspot and other wifi sources but it cannot connect to my home wifi, ive tried everything i can find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brent hoffman, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi

my xbox series x is able to connect to my phones hotspot and other wifi sources but it cannot connect to my home wifi, ive tried everything i can find including resetting my xbox but it still wont connect. other devices in my home can connect just fine it is only the xbox

:)

brent hoffman, Apr 20, 2023
  2. brent hoffman Win User

sorry the wired connection works and other connections do too its just my home wifi for some reason
  3. brent hoffman Win User

no i havent changed provider and ive tried that and it still doesnt work
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Brent! I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you tried restarting your router? If not, try to power cycle both your router and Xbox. Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on. Do the same with your router then connect it again.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

6. brent hoffman Win User

ive just tried that now and it still doesnt work
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi - Similar Threads - Series wont connect

2. Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S: It has been working fine for over a year, system updated and all of a sudden it wont even pick up the wifi connection, yet everything else can connect fine. When I test the connection it says...
  3. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  6. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  7. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc: Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc with a usb-c cord and the xbox button keeps flashing and wont connect on bluetooth either 7aa901d7-8702-4c78-ba21-2cc5e4476f3f
  9. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0