Xbox series x with white flash on screen

Discus and support Xbox series x with white flash on screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Normal-Computer-8586, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu.

I looked for help on the internet and I could only find posts from 2020 talking about the subject, it seems that the problem is with the Xbox's 4k transmission.

So I wanted to make this post to try to help those who still have this problem in 2024, I bought my Xbox not a year ago (Diablo 4 edition) and it only had this problem now.

•I have a Philips 4K 60Hz monitor model 276E8VJSB that does not have HDR.

• I tested watching movies on the Xbox on an LG 1080p 144Hz monitor and on my 1080p 60Hz TV, and both did not have the white flash problem on the screen.

•My solution was to go into the Xbox video menu and turn off the "allow 4k" option

•And if I unplug the Xbox and turn it back on just to play games and not watch streaming, I can put it in 4k normally and play without the flash on the screen, apparently the problem only starts when I'm watching videos (Disney, Netflix, etc.. .)

I hope this helped someone with the same problem.

submitted by /u/Normal-Computer-8586
    [link] [comments]

/u/Normal-Computer-8586, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Screen flashing white

Let's troubleshoot:

- Unplug your console and power supply from power, leave it for five minutes.

- Try different HDMI inputs on your TV.

- Try different HDMI cables between the Xbox and TV.

- Try a different TV.

If it still flashes white after trying all of the steps above, you may have an internal issue with the console which will likely require it to be repaired by Microsoft. If this is the case, you can schedule a repair online with the console's serial number,
    or contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for more assistance.

Device Support: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Rostom L Win User

xbox series s flashing white screen problem

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Please check the setting below.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings.
    Under General, select TV & display options.
    Video fidelity and overscan > Overrides > Change it to HDMI.

If you have another HDMI cable, please try it with another cable to further isolate the issue.
  4. Joel Vos1 Win User

cant sign in just get white screen

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
  5. DarinLemaire Win User

Xbox Series X Screen Flashing

I am using the Asus 27 inch 4k 60 hz monitor. I am getting screen flash or flickering ( same thing ) . I seem to be getting after I use the crave app or the Netflix app. If I do a restart then play a game I do not get the flashing.
  6. El Diablo Krunk Win User

Xbox Series X Screen Flashing

Thanks for replying. Yea after more investigating its definitely something going from video apps to games on 4k 60hz monitors, come across a fair few people on Reddit having the exact same issue. Hopefully it'll be patched out in a future update. Restarting
    did the trick as a temporary solution.
Thema:

Xbox series x with white flash on screen

1. Xbox series x with white flash on screen - Similar Threads - series white flash

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  4. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  5. Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in: Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try to sign in it gets stuck on a white screen....
  6. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  7. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  8. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  9. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  10. White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor: I have a xbox series x which I used to play in fullHD monitor. I always wanted a 4k monitor and I finally got a samsung 32uj59 UHD 4k monitor and was really happy that now I can get the full...