Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...

Discus and support Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55" Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexRodriguez5433, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...

Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55"

Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium & VRR GSync activated on the TV // HGIG // Using the series X HDMI 2.1 cable --> every (5-20 minutes) i get a black screen for about a second before the image goes up again (audio still there) ive tried to:

• Turn off Freesync Premium keeping VRR GSync activated but that didnt solved the issue
    • Go from PC mode on the LG to Game mode but that didnt solved the issue
    • Turn off completely the Xbox series X and unplug the LG C1 but that didnt solved the issue
    Has anyone experienced this? is there a workaround? this didnt happened with my X900H 55" Sony (granted i didnt activated VRR in that TV)

I dont even know if the issue is VRR or if its another config of either the TV or the Xbox

:)

AlexRodriguez5433, Nov 16, 2021
  2. teo17460 Win User

Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there) every 5-20 minutes

Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55"

Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium & VRR GSync activated on the TV // HGIG // Using the series X HDMI 2.1 cable --> every (5-20 minutes) i get a black screen for about a second before the image goes up again (audio still there) ive tried to:

• Turn off Freesync Premium keeping VRR GSync activated but that didnt solved the issue
    • Go from PC mode on the LG to Game mode but that didnt solved the issue
    • Turn off completely the Xbox series X and unplug the LG C1 but that didnt solved the issue
    Has anyone experienced this? is there a workaround? this didnt happened with my X900H 55" Sony (granted i didnt activated VRR in that TV)

I dont even know if the issue is VRR or if its another config of either the TV or the Xbox
    Same issue!! is almoust a year i'm talking with xbox customer care or LG customer care. many clients has the same issue. then i bought also a samsung, problem solved! it is LG working with xbox the problem.
  3. Viper36086 Win User

Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there) every 5-20 minutes

Please do! Fingers crossed.
    Well idk if this indeed did it (i have played around an hour the Series X going between Halo Infinite & Warzone) and the issue so far hasnt appeared.

Will test it out on the night a lot more but so far it did the magic!!

Now that it’s been a few months, did the system reset on the xbox solve the issue?
  4. MattGarrad Win User

What colour depth setting is your xbox?

And is your TV in pc mode?

Matt
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Please do! Fingers crossed.
  6. AlexRodriguez5433 Win User

Ok, will try to do this to see if the issue is solved. I dont really think is the Xbox issue though, i really believe its just a config issue between the C1 and the series X, cause when playing with a X900H SONY a week ago it worked well without issues.
Thema:

Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)...

1. Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there)... - Similar Threads - Series Screen goes

2. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  3. YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Xbox series s screen freezes: Does anyone else having the problem where YouTube is lagging very bad to the point that the sound keeps going and the videos freezes and if you put it on a higher quality it lags more often ? It’s...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  6. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  7. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  8. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  9. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  10. Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button: For some reason when I have VRR turned on, my games will flicker and go black when I press home button and if I put option to gaming only, everytime I open or quit an app it will go black ive...