Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

Discus and support Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex_141, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Alex_141
    Alex_141 Guest

Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried multiple different fresh sets of batteries, and I've already run a power cycle on it twice. I'm posting in here to ask if there's anything else I can try before giving up and replacing the controller. I've only had it for a year and a half or so and I was hoping to get more life out of it.

:)

Alex_141, Apr 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: