Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles

Discus and support Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. Having a bit of an issue with the series x and no one can seem to figure it out When I try to play a 360 game, it spins on "getting your xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDragonQueen42, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles

Hello. Having a bit of an issue with the series x and no one can seem to figure it out

When I try to play a 360 game, it spins on "getting your xbox 360 info" and the status bar never moves. Eventually it will go to the games screen, ask me to sign in, then ask me to download a profile. When I try to download the profile, it says it cannot connect to xbox live, even though I'm fully connected to xbox live

I've tried clearing the 360 game storage, clearing the local storage, removing and readding profiles, port forwarding, connecting it to a hotspot and factory restoring it

This is happening on every 360 with every profile. Any known fixes for this?

submitted by /u/TheDragonQueen42
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDragonQueen42, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox ,360. Simply sign in with the account use for your Series X to download the profile.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox 360. Simply sign in with the account you use for your Series X to download the profile.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  5. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles

1. Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles - Similar Threads - Series download 360

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. 360 account not downloading to series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 account not downloading to series x: So for some unknown reason my 360 profile will not download to my series x or even work my xbox one x, xbox one, or either of my 360's. So i know its not a hardware issue. Cause it will download...
  4. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  5. 360 profile not downloading on xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 profile not downloading on xbox series x: When starting any 360 game on xbox series x it come up with can't connect to xbox live. Has no profiles to select Have tried deleting local & 360 game saves from hard drive resting console...
  6. Series x won’t download 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x won’t download 360 profile: I’ve tried to download my 360 profile on my series x and tried a bunch of things said on forums and gave up. Exchanged it for another one ( I’ve had both for 1 day), and I have the same problem…....
  7. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  8. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  9. Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015190A on both Series X and 360, Can't Download Profile.: Recently, I acquired an Xbox Series X and an Xbox 360E and I have been enjoying playing Xbox 360 games on both consoles for a few months. Yesterday, my fiancé got me a hard drive for the 360, so...
  10. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game profiles downlod