Xbox Series X wifi connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X wifi connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox series X about 24 horus ago and since then have not been able to do anything. I initially set it up with the xbox app and when i started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaacLewis2, Nov 11, 2020.

1. IsaacLewis2
    IsaacLewis2 Guest

I got my xbox series X about 24 horus ago and since then have not been able to do anything. I initially set it up with the xbox app and when i started to download assassins creed valhalla, even though the console was connected to the internet it stopped
    doing anything. The wifi is working fine on all other devices in my house. I cannot download any app, game or look at the store even when connected to the internet, and it frequently signs me out of the xbox. I have noticed that the bandwidth usage never goes
    over 1 mbps except in the ine scenario listed below.

Since then i have tried all troubleshooting steps (restarting console, power cycling, full reset) except olugging the console directly into the router because i do not have an ethernet cable.

At one point i un-paired my wireless headset and it seemed to work for a few minutes before i re-paired the headset and it stopped again. Since rhen i have had no luck whatsoever. At this point i think i might need the console serviced or replaced but wanted
    to check here before trying to send it back.

:)

IsaacLewis2, Nov 11, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: