Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

Discus and support Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EasPlay, Dec 27, 2023.

1. EasPlay
    EasPlay Guest

We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you in but fails and you get left with just a plain white screen. The only fix is to remove one account. Reset the console. Restart the console and log back in with one account. Apparently there is an issue with multiple accounts. Have tried multiple monitors and display options. No luck.

:)

EasPlay, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Joel Vos1 Win User

cant sign in just get white screen

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
  3. EasPlay Win User

I don't see an option for Disable Password requirements to sign-in. I have no barriers as an option. Also, there is an option to do instant sign in. It seems to only do this when the device goes to sleep and when it wakes back up it requires you to sign back in. I've had to reset the device multiple times and it's brand new.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi EasPlay, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try doing these steps:

Remove the other account:

Settings > Account > Remove Accounts

Press the XBOX and select:

Profile > Add > Add new > Log back in.

Then, go to Settings > Account > Sign-in, > Security > Change my sign-in > Disable Password requirements to sign in.

Let me know if it works!
  5. Ed Edgell Win User

Thanks for the info, noting that this doesn't solve the problem.
  6. Ed Edgell Win User

Having the exact same issue, with a brand new xbox.

Similar re-set of xbox 5+ times, doesn't solve the problem.

Buggy, borderline unusable, deeply frustrating user experience.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts - Similar Threads - Series White Login

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  4. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  5. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  6. Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in: Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try to sign in it gets stuck on a white screen....
  7. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  8. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  9. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  10. White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor: I have a xbox series x which I used to play in fullHD monitor. I always wanted a 4k monitor and I finally got a samsung 32uj59 UHD 4k monitor and was really happy that now I can get the full...