Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...

Discus and support Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I mean the type Apps that won't comeback bite Microsoft. I mean I liked Anime Tub unlimited I think it's called. Just like know if their be any plans... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dean Campbell1, Jan 24, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...


    I mean the type Apps that won't comeback bite Microsoft. I mean I liked Anime Tub unlimited I think it's called. Just like know if their be any plans for any new apps for anime shows n their movies n TV shows n movies.

    :)
     
    Dean Campbell1, Jan 24, 2023
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like Anime or or TV shows or movies ?

    Crunchy roll is nice I miss animefreak app though now the site is gone too

    It had stuff we couldn't get in Canada like ecchi
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like Anime or or TV shows or movies ?

    App makers submit their apps to Microsoft for approval. If you have one you want on Xbox you need to ask them.
  4. Epic9Zackattack Win User

    VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

    I have the same problem. I have an Xbox series x and we couldn't watch a movie because it kept on timing out and buffering. But when we switched to VUDU on the TV it worked just fine. We would like to watch it on the Xbox series x because our TV doesn't have an upscaler so we can't watch 4k without the Xbox. We lowered the resolution on the Xbox and restarted the Xbox as well but it would still buffer. Then when we went to VUDU on the TV quality no buffering at all.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Can then Xbox series X run a hdmi 2.0

    Wow....................erm....................ok.

    1: Im guessing Roku TV is either a specific brand of TV or a set top box or an app.

    2: Can this TV/set top box/app run the Series X.

    I assume you mean can the Series X run on the TV? if that's the question then yes, the Series X can run on pretty much any TV (apart from old CRT TV's)

    3: But missed out the other stuff?

    what other stuff?

    4: Will it work on HDMI 2.0? yes it will.

    Ive got to say though why are you buying a Series X when you have a TV that maxes out at 720p? that's like buying a Porche but then driving it everywhere at 30mph. You would be better saving your money and buying a Series S, all of the benefits of having
    a Series X are completely redundant if your are using it on a TV that can only display at 720p.
  6. HeatherGC Win User

    Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps

    if it helps, we have tried calibrating the TV & X-Box. We have confirmed that there are no issues with the WIRED internet going to the Xbox & it is a new HDMI cable connecting the Xbox to the TV. We have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the apps and hard restarting the TV & the Xbox. We are able to stream off the SmartTV without a problem. It’s just when we watch through the Xbox X that we have a problem. Oddly, when we fast forward we can see the still images on the timeline, just pixelation & streaky color when we play.
Thema:

Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like... - Similar Threads - Series Entertainment Apps

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...