Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, 2 months ago I started experiencing huge lags and shatterings on Warzone from my Xbox Series X and I am now unable to play. I thought it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndreaSobrero, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag

Hello,

2 months ago I started experiencing huge lags and shatterings on Warzone from my Xbox Series X and I am now unable to play. I thought it was the usual lag of the game, but I am still struggling after multiple fixes I tried. Only on Warzone and Vanguard though, Halo for example is perfect, as well as streaming on my PC, phone or TV. I am also experiencing Group Party chart issues only when I am in game.

I am located in Berlin, Germany, connected via wire, NAT open, Cloudflare DNS, UPnP activated, Account Privacy Adult, Reset MAC Address, no issue detected from the Router, already reset everything multiple times. I also uninstalled the game, cleared the game cache, but nothing seems to work.

I really don't know what to do, any expert's suggestion?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Best,

Andrea

Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag [​IMG]

:)

AndreaSobrero, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

It's not normal, that shouldn't cause an issue. Were you able to try and reset the console?
  3. AndreaSobrero Win User

How is it going?
    Hey, so:

- I tried to switch to another connection (hotspot via phone), but still lag

Then casually I tried to play always with the same friends but instead of using the Xbox Group Chat, we used the in game one. ALL PERFECT.

Really the group chat can cause these lags? How is that possible?
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're correct because on my end everything is perfect even when I'm in party chat, there are also no reported issues.
  5. AndreaSobrero Win User

Yes I reset everything before, but nothing.

Then earlier today I started playing, 2 games always lagging, I exit the group chat and now since three hours all perfect.

Super strange, really.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi AndreaSobrero, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag - Similar Threads - Series Warzone Group

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  7. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  8. Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???: So I've been playing Warzone 2 on my XBOX Series S since it came out. Up until about a month ago everything ran fine and looked great. Now for the last month or so my frame rate which always ran...
  9. Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0: Hi all, having issues with in game chat with one of my friends, I can hear my other friends in the game chat except one person. Works in xbox party chat but not in game. Not really sure what to...
  10. Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S: Since 21 April 2023, when I try to play warzone 2, i keep getting an error message saying " Network Failed to start "HUENEME -NEGEV" I have googled and tried the following things : 1. changing...