xbox series x - warzone and COD multiplayer lag spikes (LAN cable)

Discus and support xbox series x - warzone and COD multiplayer lag spikes (LAN cable) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I received my Xbox Series X two weeks ago and the only game I mainly play is Call of Duty MW multiplayer and warzone. Now i have lag spikes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wrcki, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Wrcki
    Wrcki Guest

Hi All,

I received my Xbox Series X two weeks ago and the only game I mainly play is Call of Duty MW multiplayer and warzone.

Now i have lag spikes and packet loss when i play online. My Xbox Series X is connected per LAN cable to router and internet connectivity is good.

If i reconnect my old Xbox one the multiplayer game is running without any problems (same router and LAN cable) because of this I'm sure it's a problem of Xbox Series X!

Is anyone else having this problem? @Microsoft Support Team please help!

:)

Wrcki, Dec 9, 2020
  2. SeanSedgman Win User

Xbox Series X Slow Internet Connection

Im having the same issue, my internet is fine and everything else works fine in the house apart from my series x, using a ethernet cable over wireless makes no difference for me and I've tried all of what you mentioned, all the tests say my speed and ping are ok, but when i go to play warzone or fifa it spikes
  3. CasualWolfGamer Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

Funny how I haven't had this issue on my xbox one x ever but when I go on my xbox series S then it just starts having the lag spike issues with my captures.
  4. 3OMARSHABAN Win User

My Xbox series s i think its getting heat

My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat and its lagging some times on forza for a few seconds and its lagging on nfs heat but i can press xbox button and get out from the game and it was lagging on apex mabye for 5 second but in cod warzone i don't think its lagging ( wierd connection)
  5. Nicobcrr Win User

Bright, colorful visual artifacts (like fireworks) in Fornite and The medium

I use Xbox series X.

I found on the internet cases similar to mine with the following games: AC Valhalla, Bonderlands 3, Cod Warzone.

I want to know if it is necessary to request a console change
  6. Kimboslicer Win User

xbox live

have you tried a cable? your online experience (lag and lag spikes) and download speeds would be far better as well as being straightforward to connect
Thema:

1. xbox series x - warzone and COD multiplayer lag spikes (LAN cable) - Similar Threads - series warzone COD

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  7. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  8. Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???: So I've been playing Warzone 2 on my XBOX Series S since it came out. Up until about a month ago everything ran fine and looked great. Now for the last month or so my frame rate which always ran...
  9. Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0: Hi all, having issues with in game chat with one of my friends, I can hear my other friends in the game chat except one person. Works in xbox party chat but not in game. Not really sure what to...
  10. Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S: Since 21 April 2023, when I try to play warzone 2, i keep getting an error message saying " Network Failed to start "HUENEME -NEGEV" I have googled and tried the following things : 1. changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Warzone xbox series x packet loss xbox-forums.com

2. warzone packet loss xbox series x