Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

Discus and support Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leslie peoples, Feb 12, 2024.

  1. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....


    XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK

    :)
     
    leslie peoples, Feb 12, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv. Stuck on unsupported mode Help

    Hi Leslie, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) and then press the Xbox button on the console.

    Continue holding the Pair button until you see the Troubleshoot Mode on your TV.

    Select Reset This Xbox > Keep games & apps > Confirm the process.

    Let me know if it works!
  3. Brenton Venables Win User

    One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

    I really think they (Microsoft) are dropping that OTA TV Guide (Option) due to the fact that the Xbox Series X has no HDMI In. So There will be no OTA TV option so they are phasing us out. Very disappointing!!
    I use the dvb-t usb tuner. Why would that be unsupported on series x?
  4. RyanPayne4 Win User

    hdr 120hz 1080 on my series s with the lenovo y25-25?

    From the Xbox dashboard head to 'Settings'. This can be done one of two ways, however, the quickest is to hit the Xbox guide button, navigate to the tab with your profile picture, and select ‘Settings’. From here, you’ll want to click on ‘TV & display options’.

    In this sub-menu you should see the option for ‘Refresh rate’ underneath ‘Resolution’. If you have an 120Hz display, you should see the option to select either 60Hz or 120Hz from the drop down. You can double check your Xbox Series X or S is outputting at 120Hz by clicking on ‘4K TV details’. Here you can see whether your TV supports 4K UHD at 120Hz and if your TV setup supports up to native 4K at 120fps.

    It’s important to note that most Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S games will default to either quality or performance mode. These tend to fall between 30fps and 60fps, with a third mode usually in place for 120fps.

    It’s always worth checking a game’s settings or selecting the correct display prompt that may be in place to ensure you're playing your games at the highest framerate possible. cFor example, Rocket League on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S is compatible with 120Hz displays, however, you need to navigate the game’s settings then go to ‘Video’ and select ‘Performance’ under ‘Video Quality’ for 120fps support.

    If you know that your TV has HDMI 2.1 and is capable of 120Hz, make sure that you’re using the cable included with your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console or an Ultra High-Speed Cable that’s rated for 4K 120Hz output.

    It’s also worth noting that if you’re using a receiver or surround sound system, it might not be capable of acting as a pass through for 120Hz, so connect your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series directly to your TV. Finally, if you’re still not sure if your TV supports HDMI 2.1, check your TV’s manual for more information or click on ‘4K TV details’ under ‘TV & display’ options in the Xbox settings menu.

    Hope this helps

    Ryan
  5. Ben Levy1 Win User

    Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

    Absolutely agree.

    So your set up is presumably just Xbox Series X to TV via HDMI and the sound comes out of you TV speakers? Interesting if that’s the case and further confirms that the soundbar is not the problem (if only Samsung would listen!)
  6. Marquis Bradley Win User

    I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

    Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time
    My code
Thema:

Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv.... - Similar Threads - series unsupported mode

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...