Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

Discus and support Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leslie peoples, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK

:)

leslie peoples, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv. Stuck on unsupported mode Help

Hi Leslie, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Continue holding the Pair button until you see the Troubleshoot Mode on your TV.

Select Reset This Xbox > Keep games & apps > Confirm the process.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Brenton Venables Win User

One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

I really think they (Microsoft) are dropping that OTA TV Guide (Option) due to the fact that the Xbox Series X has no HDMI In. So There will be no OTA TV option so they are phasing us out. Very disappointing!!
    I use the dvb-t usb tuner. Why would that be unsupported on series x?
  4. RyanPayne4 Win User

hdr 120hz 1080 on my series s with the lenovo y25-25?

From the Xbox dashboard head to 'Settings'. This can be done one of two ways, however, the quickest is to hit the Xbox guide button, navigate to the tab with your profile picture, and select ‘Settings’. From here, you’ll want to click on ‘TV & display options’.

In this sub-menu you should see the option for ‘Refresh rate’ underneath ‘Resolution’. If you have an 120Hz display, you should see the option to select either 60Hz or 120Hz from the drop down. You can double check your Xbox Series X or S is outputting at 120Hz by clicking on ‘4K TV details’. Here you can see whether your TV supports 4K UHD at 120Hz and if your TV setup supports up to native 4K at 120fps.

It’s important to note that most Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S games will default to either quality or performance mode. These tend to fall between 30fps and 60fps, with a third mode usually in place for 120fps.

It’s always worth checking a game’s settings or selecting the correct display prompt that may be in place to ensure you're playing your games at the highest framerate possible. cFor example, Rocket League on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S is compatible with 120Hz displays, however, you need to navigate the game’s settings then go to ‘Video’ and select ‘Performance’ under ‘Video Quality’ for 120fps support.

If you know that your TV has HDMI 2.1 and is capable of 120Hz, make sure that you’re using the cable included with your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console or an Ultra High-Speed Cable that’s rated for 4K 120Hz output.

It’s also worth noting that if you’re using a receiver or surround sound system, it might not be capable of acting as a pass through for 120Hz, so connect your Xbox Series X or Xbox Series directly to your TV. Finally, if you’re still not sure if your TV supports HDMI 2.1, check your TV’s manual for more information or click on ‘4K TV details’ under ‘TV & display’ options in the Xbox settings menu.

Hope this helps

Ryan
  5. Ben Levy1 Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

Absolutely agree.

So your set up is presumably just Xbox Series X to TV via HDMI and the sound comes out of you TV speakers? Interesting if that’s the case and further confirms that the soundbar is not the problem (if only Samsung would listen!)
  6. Marquis Bradley Win User

I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time
    My code
Thema:

Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

1. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv.... - Similar Threads - series unsupported mode

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...