Xbox Series X Under Maintenance

Discus and support Xbox Series X Under Maintenance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Series X is right now under maintenance at a professional technicall assistence. The thing is turning off itself when playing optimized and "heavy"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WilliamSpidey77, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X Under Maintenance

My Series X is right now under maintenance at a professional technicall assistence. The thing is turning off itself when playing optimized and "heavy" games, like AC Valhalla (already told you this history). Series X is out of warranty and after call Microsoft support in Brazil they told me to send them the console (paying about 50% of the Series X market price in advance, plus transport cost), or search for a good technical assistance. Well, I choose the second one... (Series X in Brazil costs about 800 USD, by the way). They already did a cleaning, change thermal paste for a better one and factory reset the console, but the auto shutdown still happens... Tomorrow they will try something with the fan and other possibilities... Well, wish me luck!

submitted by /u/WilliamSpidey77
    [link] [comments]

/u/WilliamSpidey77, Jun 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series X Under Maintenance