Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

Discus and support Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANNY ‎, Jul 4, 2023.

1. DANNY ‎
    DANNY ‎ Guest

Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox and now im stuck I know it isn't an hdmi issue because i see the xbox logo, and can hold the logo down on my controller when the black screen appears to navigate through the menu that pops up, however i can only do so once, i cannot do it again which is odd. Has this happened to anyone? Any fixes? I currently have everything unplugged out of it except the external storage

:)

DANNY ‎, Jul 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: