Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

Discus and support Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LackedCrayon72, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location is set to Australia, searched xbox latency for Australia someone from Perth, WA had a Xbox latency of 80; the search also brought up that Azure servers for xbox were made live back in 2014. So why is my ping to Xbox live/azure servers 145?

That ping can only be to either Singapore or USA not to Sydney from just north of Brisbane especially with a Ping to AWS servers in Sydney being 28ms. So why are some people able to connect to Sydney Azure servers and others not?

:)

LackedCrayon72, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I correct this?

the network test is always to central US, same for all countries, it is just to check your connectivity. you would be better opening a browser and testing via ookla, as the network test can take many routes to get to the test server in the US too.
  3. karlskooter Win User

xbox live game server in the philippines

i’ve got 50mbps cable line that's enough for online gaming provided the game server is in near vicinity. currently my ping is around 60 to 70 msecs. sometimes would reach more than that. game server located at singapore or australia whichever comes first.
  4. Smwutches Win User

DLC content 99% complete

Your account region has to match the physical location you're living in. Since your account is set for Australia, but you're downloading from Singapore, this is why the download is not working. For the DLC to work your account region, disc region, and actual
    region, all have to match. So you would need to create a new account with Singapore as a region, use a Singapore disc, and then you could download it.
  5. Michael_Sharman Win User

How to connect XBOX ONE X to a home NAS?

All I want to do with my XBOX and NAS is browse the folders located on the NAS and use the XBOX to play the movie via my home network. I've tried browsing folders using my XBOX ONE X, but all I see is folders and files actually located on the XBOX. How
    do I use my XBOX ONE X to browse my local network and play a movie from my NAS?
  6. Lucifer919 Win User

Change Xbox One purchased in US to location to Singapore

The Singapore location will only show up once the XBOX One officially launches in Singapore. If you bought it from a different country, you will have to use it as such till it is available locally. This is because there might not yet be any local Live servers
    in your location.
Thema:

Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

1. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I... - Similar Threads - Series tests Singapore

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 paddles triggering the wrong buttons when testing: I bought an xbox elite 2 controller, connected it to my xbox series S, updated the controller and mapped the paddles (upper right B, lower right X, upper left A, lower left Y) and saved to a...
  9. Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?: I ask this because the new Test Drive Solar Crown is coming up and I would LOVE to be able to play TDU2 again just before the release of TDU:SC. I'm aware backwards compatibility isn't a top...
  10. Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 on Xbox Series S: "can't connect to xbox live. Select test connection to...: Hi! I recently installed Portal 2 on my Xbox Series S console, but I can't play local coop. It asks for both players to download their gamer profile, but neither of us can do it. Once we select...