XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k?

Discus and support XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Are Parmount+, Prime Video, Netflix, MAX, AppleTV+ and Disney+ in 4k HDR, Dolby Vision? Thanks. ccd21945-c773-44c0-9246-8daed8f1ae56 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CraigerM, Feb 1, 2024.

1. CraigerM
    CraigerM Guest

Hi. Are Parmount+, Prime Video, Netflix, MAX, AppleTV+ and Disney+ in 4k HDR, Dolby Vision? Thanks.

:)

CraigerM, Feb 1, 2024
  2. Richard waddington Win User

How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can i unshrink ganes on xbox series s

Yes but as mentioned you will have issues

It upscales not native

Only the xbox one x and series x are 4k native

https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/xbox-series-x-vs-xbox-series-s

The reason why smart delivery compresses files because of the CPU and GPU power and storage limitations

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/compare

True 4k vs 1440p

Most.games will.only run 1080p max on series s

It will do less CPU intensive stuff like 4k streaming

Series x does 4k 60hx with possible 120hz (dropped fps )

Xbox one x does only 4k 30hz
  4. ngocphi Win User

LG Oled and Series S

Well no the xbox series s isn't capable of 4k 120hz video games it's not even capable of 4k 60hz

That's the series x

The best the series s can do is 1440p

The reason why you aren't getting any signal is because the series s isn't capable of it

Only in streaming not gaming

This is the offical.ms.papers on series s

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/xbox-series-s

As noted it's only capable of 120hz on 1440p in games and 4,k 120hz on streaming

Not a lot of games support 4k 120hz even on xbox series x

Even on backwards compatibility games it's a max of 60fps with yakuza running at 900 frames

You gotta remember it's upscaled not native

Hence the lesser space requirements for series s
  5. ngocphi Win User

philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

First you need hdmi2.1

Second series s isn't a 4k console and wouldn't recommend it because of the design

Because Irs not a 4k console it doesn't need UHD files making games smaller for the reduce space and power of the series s as thats how smart delivery is designed

Most games will only do 960p

It will struggle with anything above 1080p

It can do 4k movie streaming but not gaming

If you wanted 4k gaming you should've bought series x or xbox one x
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One Graphics Completely Messed Up Unless I'm Playing Games That Allow 4K

Xbox one does NOT SUPPORT 4K gaming

Only the xbox one x and series x

One S nor the original and the series s allows it due to lack of power

Fyi xbox one s only supports 4k movies and streaming

Not games

They downgrade your resolution if it's not supported kn yoir console

So unless syou have.an xbox one x or.series x you don't have 4k

Even if the.game.supports it that's the max resolution not what the game.will.run.at.if you don't meet the above requirements

The discoloration is due to switching back and forth

Unless you havr an x or series x you should nt be running it unless you calibrate it to your tv for streaming and uhd movies which you can with the wizard

Because you are trying to turn on hdr in gaming when your console cannot if you don't havr an one x or serirs x or ps5
Thema:

1. XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k? - Similar Threads - Series Streaming Apps

2. streaming on xbox series s to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    streaming on xbox series s to twitch: yes i stream to twitch from my xbox series s and i wanna be able to see what people are saying in my chat without having to use a cell phone or computer or tablet. How do i do this?...
  3. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Xbox series X Discord streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Discord streaming not working: I tried to stream my games to a server in Discord through the Xbox series x and everyone who joins dthe stream could hear the audio but couldn't see the game. Said it was just a black screen. Is...
  6. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  9. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  10. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...