Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.

Discus and support Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I play new games such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 and I have headphones plugged into the new xbox series x controller,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dubstep2092, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.

When I play new games such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 and I have headphones plugged into the new xbox series x controller, sometimes audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue. When I use the old xbox one x controller, this does not happen. What could be the cause of this, is my xbox series x need of repair or the controller or maybe it's a matter of a system that will be patched, but when? In the xbox series x menu. When I change the options, I look at the menu. Often I can hear such a click and noise in the headphones and speakers on the TV when changing the tab. Do you have that too? Please help because I do not know what to do with it. I did not buy new xbox series x just to irritate me, it starts to bother me. Best Regards.

submitted by /u/Dubstep2092
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dubstep2092, Dec 11, 2020
  2. SENATOR 265 Win User

Does Microsoft have a plan to fix the "no audio" issues with the Xbox series x games?

my xbox series X is playing up i have no game audio for xbox one and series X games, xbox 360 game worked fine, i reset my console kept games and apps and no audio still. i dunno ill call support when i can, Im using samesung 4k hdr qled tv and it worked fine a few hours ago and then just stopped. and last few months been having no menu sound and start up sound too issue now no games audio :(
  3. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Series X audio broken for everything except stereo

Hello AbeAustin,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing audio issues with your Xbox Series X and your Onkyo TX-NR6050 receiver. This sounds like a frustrating problem, and I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that there might be a compatibility issue between your receiver and the Xbox Series X audio formats. Some possible steps you can try are:

- Make sure your receiver has the latest firmware update installed. You can check this by following the instructions on the Onkyo website: Onkyo | Homepage (onkyo-av.com)

- Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your Xbox Series X and your receiver. Some HDMI cables might not support the bandwidth required for some audio formats.

- Try changing the HDMI audio settings on your Xbox Series X. Go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output > HDMI audio. Try setting it to Bitstream out and see if that makes a difference.

- Try changing the audio format settings on your receiver. Go to Setup > Audio > Audio Format. Try setting it to Auto or PCM and see if that works.

See: Connect your Xbox console to a sound system | Xbox Support

I hope this helps and you can enjoy your Xbox Series X with full surround sound soon.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

The Walking Dead: Long Road Ahead (Episode 3)

Just played Eps 1-2 back to back and the sound issue you are having Lofty happens quite often in the cut scenes I have noticed where you get no dialogue just the music

-

Totally loving it though, will fire up Episode 3 tomorrow
  5. yucon man Win User

Display and sound issues

For some reason i dont have any dialogue audio within game cutsecnes every other sound effect works fine but no dialogue anybody know why
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Dolby digital on XBOX Series X

Hi Ehsaan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. I have done some research on the soundbar in question LG SL6Y: 3.1 Channel Sound Bar w/DTS Virtual X & High Resolution Audio | LG USA and it appears that the soundbar does not support DTS:X or Dolby Atmos due to it not supporting 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound but is does support DTS: Virtual:X which the Series X does not.

With this particular soundbar your only audio option will be stereo uncompressed. I am linking the Xbox Support page concerning console audio settings so that you may see what your audio options are for your Series X console. Choosing speaker audio settings on your Xbox console | Xbox Support
Thema:

Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.

1. Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue. - Similar Threads - Series sound Issue

2. No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24)

in XboX Insiders
    No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24): I sent two reports using tracing to show no audio is working. Oddly even after updates and hard resets the sound works on Xbox splash and then goes silent immediately after. This began before and...
  3. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  4. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  5. My Xbox Series S is making a whirling sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is making a whirling sounds.: My Xbox Series S has always make coil whine sounds. However, it bothers me when there is that noise, plus a whirling noise when I play more graphically advanced games. Should I be concerned?...
  6. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  7. Xbox series x sound popping and crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound popping and crackling: I just bought my Series X less than a year ago. This audio issue has been there from the beginning. I have an audio tech background and it is not ANY of my peripherals. When I exit a game, the...
  8. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  9. Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all: When I turn on my xbox it doesn’t have any sound and when I try to set up the audio in the settings it does nothing 2137d7f7-bee7-4624-81c3-f3955382f5a2
  10. Xbox Series X; No sound from TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X; No sound from TV: My Series X has had no audio for a bit over a month, the Xbox itself will make the starting up sound but then nothing from the TV. When I go to volume & audio output settings it won't let me...